Successfully reported this slideshow.
Activate your 14 day free trial to unlock unlimited reading.
John deere india - Brand video channel case study by Studio Navans
LET ME TELL YOU WHY:
‣Every single video they've created is a part of their strategy and
addresses their users.
‣They’re consistent in publishing the videos.
‣Very smooth and reasonable integration of their product in their
The videos are translated into
erent Indian languages,
and they’ve created a
separate playlist for each
‣ They've got 1.82 L brand ambassadors who will talk about them
when there's a conversation on agricultural, construction, or forestry
equipment. That's the power of educating your audience.
‣ All their subscribers are either their current customers or potential
‣ With every new view to their videos, a customer acquisition is
WHY THEY DID IT?
‣ Their subscriber count isn't that impressive, but they are just getting
‣ Their focus is on North Indian and Hindi speaking states, but they’ve
translated their works into other languages as well, reaching out to pan
‣ These 1.82 L subscribers will keep on growing and they will come back
to get their queries addressed, hence the loyalty gets built.
‣ The farmers who get bene
tted from their channel will be inclined to
buy John Deere than any other brand.
understand the power of
owned media and
invest in it.