**WEBINAR - to see a recording of this presentation given on 10th December 2014 - http://www.clearbox.co.uk/the-future-of-sharepoint-webinar-video/
SharePoint dominates as an intranet and collaboration platform, but it seems increasingly challenged by more nimble, consumer-driven technologies. Microsoft too, seems to be putting the emphasis on Office 365. How should SharePoint evolve? How much should we be driven by employee expectations? And what should SharePoint teams be planning in response? In this keynote, Sam will consider:
• What are the trends in how people work and what they expect from their workplace tools?
• How useful is SharePoint as the basis for a digital workplace?
• How strong is the case for moving to Office 365?
• Is Microsoft’s roadmap enough to keep them in the lead?
• What are rival platforms doing that SharePoint misses?