1. • A great way to direct students to the websites you want them to use, is to create hyperlinked interactive pages in PowerPoint or Keynote.• These can be organised into Curriculum and or Group areas.Maths groups, Reading groups, Individualised activity pages or Subject specific!
2. • Open• Click on the button (under the Home Tab)• Click on the slide• Type in the name of the Activity Page
3. • Click on the
4. • Go to the Website you want your students to link to• Take a screen capture of the screen by pressing down buttons on keyboard• Your mouse will change into a cross, click and drag around the part of the page that will show what the game is all about
5. • Go back to and press• Resize the picture by clicking and dragging on a corner• Go back to the website, click on the• Copy the internet address by pressing
6. • Go back to your• Click on the so it is selected• Press or go to• Click in• Press• Click
7. • The screen capture will now be hyperlinked• Repeat with more websites linksSave this PowerPoint twice! Save as a presentation file so that you can add to it later (Go to File- Save, name the file and save it to a folder). Save as a PowerPoint Show so that when the children click on the file it will open in full interactive Slideshow view. Go to File – Save As, click on PowerPoint Show or save as a PDF file, Go to File – Save As, click on PDF