A global business citizen that knows how to work and get
results across the global marketplace.
Managing Global Teams
by Courtney McFarlane
• 10+ years in learning programs, change initiatives, cross cultural
• Seven international markets; including Australia,UK; expertise in East
• Corporate, government, academic, international and multinationals.
• Working with all levels from front line to C-suite.
Courtney McFarlane intro
• You know how to deal with business problems - but these are
problems that are outside the scope of business.
• Spending too much time/resources and not getting desired
results - but can’t find the mismatch.
• Want to fix the problems without offending
• More cohesive work teams.
• Performance reviews actually start “getting through”.
• Build credibility across markets.
• New market intelligence / competitive intelligence
• Global visibility
The effort is worth it!
• Learn how to differentiate:
Individual differences versus Cultural differences
• Don’t ignore the details
• Work with an expert
How to win:
We look forward to helping you grow your business.
Courtney McFarlane, Cross Cultural and Leadership Management Consultant
> 905-709-4031> email@example.com
Karen McElroy, CEO > 416.994.6552 > firstname.lastname@example.org
Jim Crocker, Chairman > 416.573.9396 > email@example.com
Head Office: 18 Almond Avenue
Thornhill, ON L3T 1L1 1.905.709.4031
View our Consultant Team Page:
Twitter (over 53,000 Followers) @BoardroomMtrcs