3 tasks practice presence, choose technology and consider your product.
NCERT Module Six - Communication ans Collaboration
COMMUNICATION & COLLABORATION
1) Review the use of
communication tools and
determine the value in each
type of tool
2) Choose a tool to use to help you
document your Assessment
Skype Translator Preview Opens the Classroom to the World
•Your presence – in class or video
• Your technology – what is available
•Your product – how will it rate?
1. Use your phone and get your team to record your
voice speaking. Listen to yourself
2. Get your colleagues to rate your
• Voice volume
• Clarity of speech
Go to the inquiring about the
world/communicating page and consider some
You need to be able to competently use a
number of these technologies.
Managing the technology
• Presentation must be only 90 seconds in duration
(+/- 15 seconds)
• Presentation size must be under 10 MB
• Single correctly named file in correct format
(mp4, PP, prezi)
• Presentation successfully uploaded to BB site in
the correct place
1) Consider the presentation parameters
2) Examine the rubric and instructions.
Presenting & Communicating
• What to tell them….Goldilocks notion. Not too much
not too little…..Just right
Identify the audience with whom you want to share
Identify the key points for your presentation and
What will you use and how will you use it? For example
• Power point
How many slides?
How much text on each slide?
How to capture the key ideas?
Images / voice over