1. The Content Marketing Manifesto Leveraging the power of content to build trust, earn customers and create remarkable value Rand Fishkin | CEO
2. Inbound Marketing Strategy
3. Spend Fewer Dollars
4. Earn More Customers
5. Build a Scalable,Repeatable Process
6. Content is the Keystone of Inbound Marketing
8. There’s No SEO
9. No Social Media Marketing
10. No Community
11. No CRO
12. Content Marketing’s Goal is Not
13. To Convert Customers Directly
14. To Acquire Leads Directly
15. To Make Sales Directly
16. Content Marketing Exists to
17. Build Familiarity
18. Build Likability
19. Build Trust
20. To Trigger These Results,the Content Must Show Some Combination of
26. Beneficial to Share
27. Don’t Get Sidetracked by an Obsession with Relevance
28. The Relevance ScaleRelevant to Any Relevant RelevantWho Interact w/ to Potential to Current Potential Customers Customers Customers
29. The Relevance ScaleRelevant to Any Relevant RelevantWho Interact w/ to Potential to Current Potential Customers Customers Customers Get Here
30. There’s Only One Way to Get Good at DeliveringGreat Content
31. Do It.
32. “The only thing that I see that isdistinctly different about me is that I’mnot afraid to DIE on a treadmill. Youmight have more talent than me, youmight be smarter than me, but if we geton a treadmill together, there are twothings: 1- You’re getting off first OR 2-I’m gonna DIE. It’s really that simple” - Will Smith
33. The Content Marketer’s Pledge
35. [your name]
36. pledge to createsomething remarkable
37. Something that people will love.
38. Something they will want to share.
39. Something I can be proud of.
40. And if it fails to achieve my marketing goals.