9. In-BetweenGenerationTheir World& School Life isDifferent
10. Stephen DuncombeWe live in aworld where people canBookstalk backto their““
12. “We will stop printingthe New York Timessometime in the future,date TBD."Arthur Sulzberger Jrhttp://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/bdewey/3374674246
13. http://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/selago/360411472012:After 244 Years,Encyclopedia BritannicaStops the Presses
15. What About Privacy?
16. What About Friends?
20. Today YesterdayEasily copied Making copies takes time,effort and moneyInstantly Shared Sharing is complicatedEasily Edited Edits are cumbersomeWorldwide Audience Audience of Oneadapted from: http://www.slideshare.net/courosa/digital-citizenship-symposium
21. ,Eric Shinsekieven lessirrelevanceyou are going to likeIf you don’t likechange
22. Shifts in Culture, AffectingEducation
23. ChoicesWho do We go to forInformation?
24. Where do We Learn?Choices
25. Let’s Talk AboutLearningnot technology...
26. Tomorrow’silliteratethe man who can’t read;he will bethe manwho hasnot learned how to learnHerbert Gerjuoywillnot be
28. Has Learning Changed?
31. Learnself- motivatedself- directed
32. Willingness to Reflect
33. Willingness to AMplify
34. “What Yearare you preparingyour students for?”Heidi Hayes Jacobs
35. mean to beEducatedWhat does it
36. Literate?What does it meanto be
37. DigitalWhat does it meanto beLiterate?
38. AreTraditionalNotionsof Literacysufficientfor a 21st CenturyEducation?
39. 3 Starting Points for ThinkingWill Richardsonhttp://learning.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/10/25/guest-post-three-starting-points-for-thinking-differently-about-learning/Talk to StrangersBe TransparentThin the Walls of Your Classroom123Differently AboutLearning
40. Let’s Talk AboutLearningand a little bit about technology...
41. Literacy has always been definedby TechnologyNichole Pinkardhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdueiwUaNRA
42. Digital Fluent?What is our Personal Responsibilityto be
43. DigitalAge?Is it afor LeArning?ThreatorNew Meanshttp://www.ﬂickr.com/photos/digimist/5698782655/
44. The changewe are in themiddle of isn’t minorand itisn’t optionalClay Shirky
45. WHat happens When we Choose to beIlliterate?
46. Baby StepsCan we Afford ?
49. not a ProgramShift is a Process,
50. Shift is Happening Faster thanever before
51. Sharing& RemixingarepartoftheProcess
52. It isn’t the Answer anymore...... It is the QuestionBill Sheskey
53. The Conversation Happensonline
54. How does this impact your ownLearning ?Ignacio Leonardi- ignacioleonardi.com.ar
55. You Firstbased on Steve Hargadon
56. Learning toLearn
57. a MindsetPre-requisiteforaNEducatortothriveof a Learner