About Founder of technology analyst firm Disruptive Analysis, covering the telecoms industry, mobile technology, the Future of Voice & Messaging, regulation, market dynamics and related topics.
Regular speaker at around 30-40 events per year, including
- Major industry events (such as ITU World & Communicasia)
- Specialist telecoms technology events (eg WebRTC World & Telecoms API conferences)
- Telecom operator & vendor sales/customer events
- Private internal strategy workshops
- Own "Future of Voice" series run with colleague Martin Geddes
In addition to speaking, I regularly moderate panels in a lively & interactive fashion, or act as event chair/MC.