The Apprentice Doctor® - How to Stitch up Wounds Suturing eBook Course teaches students (prospective Healthcare Professionals) the basic principles of suturing and wound care using precise illustrations, detailed instructions, photographs etc.
The student should on completion of this course have a good understanding of:
1. The basic principles of wound care
2. Knot tying techniques (as related to knots used in surgery)
3. Surgical instruments used in suturing
4. Suture materials
5. The various suturing techniques used by medical professionals
6. Correcting minor discrepancies while suturing
7. Removing sutures
Developed by a surgeon with more than 20 years of experience.
An 18 piece suture Kit with multimedia CD-ROM is avaialble ensuring that students gain both theoretical knowledge as well as practical skills!