Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
MOHAMMED MUKTADAR ALI MUFAQAM
: Mobile No.: 0553237287
Seeking of Senior Level Position in Human Resources Management Where My
Professional Experiences & Education Will Allow Me To Make An Immediate
Contribution As An Integral Part Of Progressive Company In Order to Develop, Motivate,
Leads & Enhance Employee Productivity Resulted to Improve HR Operations, Employee
Motivation, Increase Profitability & Organizational Growth Alongside To Assist The
Company In Accomplishment Of Its Goals.
Senior Human Resource Professional having master degree in human resource
management Coupled with 12 Years Broad-Based Progressively Responsible
professional Experience in the field of Human Resources & Development with
international level organizations in Dubai & KSA. Having Proven Ability to Work with
Senior Management Team To Integrate The Human Resources Functions With Overall
Business Operating Strategy. Excellent Experience of Department Startups, High Growth
Operations and Restructuring.
Area Of Expertise:
Recruitment & Selection Compensation & Benefits
Employee Retention Employee Relations
Training & Development HR Budgeting / Forecasting
Developing HR policies & Administration Labor/Employment law
ISO HR Operations Management
HRIMS Development Succession / Career Planning
Manpower planning Performance
HR Consulting Organizational Development
Conflict Management Employee Relations
1 | P a g e 4
Excellent Communication Employee Motivation
Decision Making & Problem Solving Team Player
Professional Experience: (12 Years)
Abdul Mohsen Altamimi Co.Ltd (ksa ) (November 2014 to till Date )
Position : HR Manager
Montajat Pharmaceuticals Co .Ltd. Dammam(, KSA) (October 2010 to October 2014)
Position: Asst HR Manager
Horizon LLC & Sai ram Contracting. (Dubai) (August 2007 to April 2010)
Position: HR & Administration Supervisor
E-Freight (Dubai) (January 2006 to August 2007)
Position: HR Generalist
Royal air( Dubai) (September 2002 to June 2005)
Position: Public Relation Officer & Admin in Charge
Major Job Responsibilities:
1. To Develop, Maintain & keep up-to-date all HR Policies & Procedures in
compliance with Labor Law.
2. To Develop, Maintain & keep up-to-date Job Descriptions of all Company staff.
3. To Develop, Maintain & keep up-to-date Manpower plan according to real need
of organization in order to make right sizing by avoiding over & under
4. To ensure smooth & quick running of all HR Operations by implementing
100% Policies & Procedures.
5. To Develop, Maintain & keep up-to-date Succession planning/Career
development program for each position.
6. To Measure employee satisfaction & Identify areas where need improvements
& take all possible steps to achieve employee satisfaction.
7. Development of Employee Hand Book ensuring that all relevant information's
like company rule & regulations, Benefits, Employment terms & conditions and
other legal litigation are gathered to orient the staff and avoid any conflict in
8. To Prepare Employment Contracts, Promotions & Increment letters.
9. Conducting Employment Interviews & Participating as HR representative in
10. Make sure that all recruitment in accordance to company recruitment policy and
their all relevant documents like educational, experiences and references are
checked before offering the employment.
11. Ensure the compliance of attendance policies & reports attendance /
absentseem to GM on monthly basis with recommendations for development.
2 | P a g e 4
12. Monitoring & Analyzing Monthly Overtime to find the reason & taking all
possible steps to reduce the overtime cost.
13. Processing of Monthly Pay roll by verifying all time sheets summary of staff.
14. Manage all employees’ grievances & Problems and implement course of action
to handle such problems.
15. Preparing Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reports on HR Activities i.e Hiring,
Terminations, Promotions, Disciplinary Actions, and Transfers etc.
16. Monitoring Employee turnover, conducting exit interviews to take all possible
steps to reduce turnover
17. Develop & Maintain HRIMS in order to ensure quick, paperless and well in
time generation of information / Reports.
18. Implementation of ISO.
19. Provide Leadership to HR Team.
20. Ensure Confidentiality of all HR Records i.e. Employee Info, HR Salary Scale,
21. Preparing and Reviewing of Final Settlement
Postgraduate Master of Business Administration
From Bundelkhand University, Jhansi
Graduation Bachelor of Commerce
From Osmania University, Hyderabad
Operating Systems: - MS- Windows 98, 2000, Windows XP Windows
Application Software: - MS – Word, MS – Excel, MS – PowerPoint, MS – Access,
Accounting Packages: Peachtree, Deceasy, Wings, Focus, Tally, 4S System , Microsoft
Dynamics GP 2013 R2
Date of Birth : 20-06-1979
Marital status : Married
Languages : English, Arabic, Urdu and Hindi
Passport No : G5271289
References: will be furnished on request.
3 | P a g e 4