Learn about what exactly a Return and Refund Policy is and can do for your ecommerce business.
You'll also find out what information and clauses to add to your policy and get to view examples of Return and Refund Policies for ecommerce stores.
2. A Return and Refund Policy (1) is the page where
you - the owner of the ecommerce store or
online business - will inform customers about
your policies regarding returns and refunds.
(1) Link to https://termsfeed.com/return-refund-policy/generator/
3. Customers must be informed about what rights
they have in regards to refunds or returns.
The Return & Refund Policy is the page where
you can inform customers about this.
4. According to TrueShip study, over 60% of customers review a
Return & Refund Policy before they make a purchasing decision.
It’s the single most important page your ecommerce store
needs to have as it can affect your retention rate (2) .
(2) Link to https://termsfeed.com/blog/how-return-policy-affect-customer-retention/
6. The best Return & Refund Policy you can have
is the simplest one.
Unlike a Terms and Conditions or a Privacy
Policy, a Return & Refund Policy doesn’t need
to cover many cases.
7. How many days customers have to return a product
How will customers receive the refund (credit or
Who pays for shipping costs to return the product
If applicable, if you offer refunds for digital products or
And so on
What you generally want to include in a
Return & Refund Policy: