Growth hacking has exploded in popularity, with companies scrambling to find magical 'hackers' who create massive user bases and revenue out of thin air. Unfortunately, a closer look shows us that much of the hype is just that. To find growth, companies must stop searching for unicorns and do something much less sexy: get back to work.
In this talk I'll cover:
- how companies actually grow online based on studying dozens of fast-growing startups
- why growth is based on companies finding winning tests faster
- how we did that at growth hackers
- how other companies do it (HubSpot, Twitter, more)
- how to start hacking and start growing
- things to avoid, etc.