Amorebieta's history j on & nerea

682 views

Published on

trilinguekoak egindako lana

Published in: Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
682
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
107
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Amorebieta's history j on & nerea

  1. 1. REPORT
  2. 2. Amorebi eta-Etxano’s H istory By: Ne rea & Jon
  3. 3. Introduction <ul><li>Amorebieta-Etxano is the result of Zornotza’s County, which included Bizkaia’s lordship: Etxano’s parvis, Amorebieta, Gorozika and Ibarruri and Larrabetzu’s village. </li></ul><ul><li>The first two stayed as Amorebieta-Etxano and the rest passed to Ugarte de Múgica’s city council. </li></ul>
  4. 4. Amorebieta <ul><li>In the XIII century, this town was given to Pedro García de Salcedo as a prize for fighting in the Navas de Tolosa battle. </li></ul><ul><li>Zornotza´s lineage comes from the Salcedo-Ayala family, who called this parvis Zornotza. This name was used until the XIX century. </li></ul>
  5. 5. <ul><li>Zornotza was populated by solar and gunsmith houses such as Andrandegui, Aldana, Cancelada, Garay, Zubiaur, Jauregi, Ibarra and Berna. </li></ul>
  6. 6. <ul><li>Zornotza´s tower was built in the middle of the XII century by Pedro García de Galindez, the fourth lord of Ayala. It was burnt by “Los Frailes de Castro” in 1445, terror warriors, arsonists who would do anything for a few coins. </li></ul>
  7. 7. <ul><li>They received orders from Pedro Avendaño who at that time, had a bloody war with some members of his family, that lasted a long time. </li></ul><ul><li>In this tower lived the main judge, who had authority all over the region. </li></ul>
  8. 8. <ul><li>Zornotza was one of the richest parvis in the area, both in resources and money. It had 29 representatives in the house of “ Juntas”. </li></ul><ul><li>All the products were sold in the market of Zubiaur. </li></ul><ul><li>Zornotza had some factories too, as Astepe’s iron factory. </li></ul>
  9. 9. <ul><li>San Miguel de Bernagoitia’s parish church, was rebuilt in 1599. In 1544 Cenarruza´s abbot gived the council to Martin Ruiz de Avendaño and later was succeed to his son, Prudencio de Avendaño y Gamboa. </li></ul>
  10. 10. <ul><li>Amorebieta´s name had an special meaning during the Carlista war. In 1872 was signed and agreement between the partisans of Juan Carlos and the general Serrano in the Belaustegigoitia’s house. This church was destroyed in 1936 because of the civil war. In 1940 it was repaired. </li></ul>
  11. 11. <ul><li>In the 26th Janury, 1951, Amorebieta and Etxano joined and changed into Amorebieta-Etxano. </li></ul>The Union
  12. 12. JON GARCIA NEREA LOPEZ

×