• Data is the new oil of the 21st
• Governments have a huge amount of citizen information
but they are not taking advantage of it to provide better
• New generations expectations are much higher
than in the past
• Some of the demands are to improve customization,
proactivity, usability, trust and cross-government
• Public services are usually developed to meet the
• Governments must use co-design methodologies putting
citizens at the center when designing the services so that
they fulfill the citizen needs and expectancies
• Omni channel
• Focused on life
Citizen Centric strategy
What data do
hold about me ?
What are the
status of my
doing with my
personal data ?
do for me?
Citizen’s questions about their data
How might Governments provide a
custom, proactive and trustworthy
relationship to Citizens using their personal data?