1. The Science of BuildingCommunityBy Jennifer Sable LopezDirector of Community at SEOmoz@jennita
2. I’M MUCHMOREINTERESTINGON THEINTERNET
3. You’re ready to be interested.5 Steps.
4. 1. Find Your People
5. Advocates,Influencers,Prospective Clients1. Find Your People
6. Followerwonk@jennita #ID2013Search what people sayabout themselves
7. Followerwonk@jennita #ID2013By hovering over a name, you get more info about the person’s engagement, how often they tweetwith URLs, as well as their retweets. This is an excellent way to see if they’re someone who just spits outcontent, or actually engages with their followers.
8. Followerwonk@jennita #ID2013
9. Followerwonk@jennita #ID2013
10. Twitter Search@jennita #ID2013
11. Google+ Search@jennita #ID2013
12. Pinterest@jennita #ID2013
13. @jennita #ID2013
14. 1. Find Your People2. Find Their Interests/Passions
15. Rapportive@jennita #ID2013Jackpot baby!
16. @jennita #ID2013What types of questionsdo they ask/answer
17. Advanced Searches@jennita #ID2013What do they pin??
18. 1. Find Your People2. Find Their Interests/Passions3. What Do They Talk About
19. Community Content Curation@jennita #ID2013http://www.seomoz.org/webinars/social-content-curation
20. Topsy@jennita #ID2013
21. LinkedIn Today@jennita #ID2013
22. Rowfeeder@jennita #ID2013
23. Rowfeeder@jennita #ID2013
24. Rowfeeder@jennita #ID2013
25. Twitter Lists@jennita #ID2013They *are* good forsomething!
26. 1. Find Your People2. Find Their Interests/Passions3. What Do They Talk About?4. Now, Engage