homas Boone Pickens, Jr. (born May 22, 1928), known as T. Boone Pickens, is an Americanbusiness magnate and financier. Pickens chairs the hedge fundBP Capital Management. He was a well-known takeover operator and corporate raider during the 1980s. With an estimated current net worth of about $1.4 billion, he is ranked by Forbes as the 328th-richest person in America and ranked 879th in the world.
Ohio runner with cerebral palsy becomes youtube hit
Recommendations of a good bioDifferent for eeach siteShorter is betterFirst paragrah about real estateSecond paragraph chat about your intrests
Update your informationThat is why a blog is so useful!Customize your pages – Do updates!!!
Update a weekJust put a link under a photoA directly of playgroundsWineriesSchoolsFootball schedules
If you work with corporate clients – you may spend more timeCONCENTRATE on locals – affiliatesMake connections . . .Update your status monthly . . .Groups – alumniMajor town or cityInterest you have . . .
Personal informationSample of Robert SternCreate lists of local and check in what they are chatting aboutHave a list of your SOI – top 100 and chat with 2 a week . . .Like and comment . . . All of their friends see it also . . . Quick likes of photos of their familyFocis on LOCALShould you like your own comments ???
Want to hear business informationFocus on Community as wellThey want to see that you are an expert as wellUpdate dailyWrote a blurb on your site and link ti back to your siteSometimes links alone are fine.Flee marekt – write on your blog and do the linkJuggling buyers and contracts hope I can fit it all inBe your business page – flip from being yoursel to being your business page.Do it back and forthFind local companies in your area and like and talk to them on your wall.
Timely – for your communityReact to news as it is happeningSet up google alerts for this contentType in name of town and “breaking news”
1. Social Media PlanVirtual Outsourcing Toronto, ON June 5, 2012
2. The Social Media RevolutionFrom Web 2.0 to Social Media
3. Social media can bedefined as primarily Internetand mobile-based tools forsharing and discussinginformation among humans
4. Worlds Connect
5. We are Inspired
6. ListenNetwork Learn Create Curate
7. “I just don’t havetime to spend onSocial Media and my Internet Presence”
8. You can’t be everywhere … (C) by Kim |
9. Establishing your presenceWHERE DO YOU NEED TO BE?
10. Where are your Potential Clients?
11. Website = Central Focus Facebook Personal Facebook Business Twitter Page Website and/or Linked In Blog Email Mail and Enewsletters Other
12. Online PresenceMust Optional• Website / Blog • Twitter• Google Profile • YouTube• Social Biz Card • Google+• LinkedIn • Flickr• Facebook – Personal • Yelp• Facebook – Business • FourSquare
13. Balance it all by Focusing on Your Locals
14. Update your Profiles QuarterlyPROFILES
15. Profile Check ListCurrent PictureCurrent BIOLinks to your WebsiteUpdate your Connections
16. Update 3 x WeeklyWEBSITE / BLOG
17. Website Check List – 3 times/week• Post content• Update information
18. Twice a MonthLINKEDIN
19. LinkedIn Check List- MonthlyMake connectionsUpdate your statusParticipate in Group Conversation
20. DailyFACEBOOK - PERSONAL
21. Facebook Check List- DailyUpdate your StatusComment / Like statuses of LocalsMake new connections
22. DailyFACEBOOK – BUSINESS PAGE
23. Facebook Check List- DailyUpdate your Status When you link – use your website/blog“Be your Business Page” and comment/like on local postings and companiesPost Photos and Information on the community you serve
24. Be your Business Pages
25. Optional: Twitter : Update and Engage daily Google+: Update and Engage daily Flickr: Upload photos, comment, participate in groups weekly YouTube: Post local video content weekly Yelp: as you can FourSquare: as you can
26. Finding Content
27. Find Content to CurateGoogle Alerts – google.com/alerts
28. On iPad
29. Hire a Social Media Virtual Assistant
30. Hire a Ghost Writer
31. Time Savers• Hootsuite.com• SproutSocial.com• SocialMadeSimple.com• HootHut.com• Roost.com
32. Schedule Daily Monthly Weekly•Update your Status Yelp, FourSquare Update your LinkedIn(Facebook P & B) Status•Comment/Like on FB 10-15 minutes Make new Connections•Make New on LinkedInConnections 3 x Week Upload and Engage on•Become your Business Post Content on FlickrPage and Engage Website/Blog 20-30 minutes•Post Photos Quarterly•Twitter, Google+ Update your Profiles 30-60 minutes 30-60 minutes 30-45 minutes