On October 23rd, 2014, we updated our
By continuing to use LinkedIn’s SlideShare service, you agree to the revised terms, so please take a few minutes to review them.
BrainPop & BrainPop Jr.
• Animated, curricular content.
• Supports traditional, blended, and
"flipped" learning settings.
• Supports individual, team, and wholeclass learning.
• Characters help introduce new topics
and illustrate complex concepts.
• Helps teachers improve behavior in
their classrooms quickly and easily.
• Captures and generates data on
behavior that teachers can share with
parents and administrators.
• Replacement for Apple TV mirroring.
• Project your iPad onto any Mac or PC.
• Frees teacher from tethering.
• Allows iPad camera app to become a
o App located on your desktop
• Launch interactive presentations to
• Students receive curricular content
and submit responses on their devices.
• Monitor classroom activity and
measure students’ results.
• Collaborative effort to create a photo
• Apps cover various topics, themes and
• Gives students an opportunity to learn about
• Exposes students to images from different
• Great way to introduce units or topics.
• Fun way for students to review/apply
parts of speech.
• Use camera to add your own photo or
image to a story.
• One free Mad Libs collection book (21
• Use the camera and microphone to record
student work and performances.
• Teacher/students can create movies using
text, transitions, visuals and music.
• Great tool for peer feedback and selfreflection.
• Create instructional videos.
• Keep the monster happy
by making target sums
• Helps students
strategies for whole
number addition and
• Gives students
Wet Dry Try
• Students master one
letter formation before
moving on to the next.
• It prevents and eliminates
• It helps teach older
children size and
placement of lowercase
• Provides a multisensory
• Recordable interactive whiteboard that
captures your voice and handwriting.
• Produces video lessons that you can
• Students and colleagues can replay your
lessons in any web browser, or from within
the app on their iPads.
Google Translate, Dropbox, and CloudOn