To become a Lean enterprise, office activities must fully support shop-floor manufacturing operations to eliminate waste. The adoption of 5S throughout all office functions is the first step to increase efficiency.
This presentation provides a blueprint for building a Lean foundation for your office. You will learn how to mobilize and align your management team to launch or improve 5S in your office. The presentation covers 5S and Visual Management key concepts, best practices, step-by-step implementation guidance, and how to kick-start 5S in your organization to achieve sustainable world-class excellence.
1. Understand the benefits of working in a clean and neat environment
2. Identify waste in the office
3. Define the 5S principles, and identify visual tools
4. Explain how to apply the 5S principles and visual tools to enhance office organization
5. Learn how to kick start a 5S initiative
6. Define the critical success factors for 5S implementation
Introduction & Overview
5S Lays the Foundation for a Lean Enterprise
5S Helps to Eliminate Waste
What is 5S?
Benefits of 5S
5S Principles - Step by Step
How to Conduct a Red Tagging Exercise
Creating a Visual Office
Starting & Launching a 5S Initiative
5S Audit System & Maturity Levels
5S & Kaizen
Supporting Lean Tools for 5S
Critical Success Factors
To download this complete presentation, please go to: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg