The 5S workplace organization system applies a set of basic management principles that many companies widely adopt to maximize productivity and organization. As a cornerstone of Lean management, 5S improves workplace morale, safety and efficiency.
In this training presentation, you will learn how to mobilize and align your management team to launch or improve a 5S and Visual Management implementation in your organization. The presentation covers 5S and Visual Management best practices, step-by-step implementation guidance, and the best ways to integrate lean 5S into the organization's culture to achieve sustainable world-class excellence.
1. Understand the benefits of working in a clean and neat environment
2. Define the 5S principles, and identify visual tools
3. Explain how to apply the 5S principles and visual tools to enhance workplace organization
4. Learn how to kick start and launch a 5S initiative
5. Define the critical success factors for 5S implementation
Introduction & Overview
5S Lays the Foundation for a Lean Enterprise
5S Establishes a Baseline for Kaizen Activities
5S as a Cornerstone of Employee Engagement
5S Helps to Eliminate Waste
What is 5S?
What is the Purpose of 5S?
Benefits of 5S
5S Principles - Step by Step
How to Conduct a Red Tagging Exercise
5S Visual Management
Starting & Launching 5S
5S Audit System & Maturity Levels
Supporting Lean Tools for 5S
Critical Success Factors
To download this complete presentation, please go to: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg