Lean Office is a management philosophy based on the Toyota Production System (TPS). With Lean Office, you will be able to enhance value for your customers by improving and smoothing the process flow and eliminating waste. Simply put, by becoming a Lean Office, you will be able to increase productivity and create greater customer value with less resources.
By teaching this presentation to managers and employees working in Office/Service environments, they will have a better understanding of the Lean principles and approach to eliminating waste, and will be more forthcoming to lead and participate in the Lean implementation process.
NUMBER OF SLIDES: 127
By the end of the program, you would be able to:
1. Understand the principles and key concepts of Lean
2. Identify value and waste
3. Gain an overview of key Lean principles and tools, and their applications
4. Apply 5S principles to improve office organization and efficiency
5. Apply a simple problem solving process
1. Introduction to Lean Office
2. Key Concepts of Lean Office
3. Overview of Lean Methods & Tools
4. Ways to develop "Kaizen Eyes"
5. Lean Roles
6. Sustaining a Lean Office
To download this complete presentation, please visit: http://www.oeconsulting.com.sg