2. I believe that my customers have a need to
keep it concise!
3. This need can be solved with ________________
4. My initial customers will be _________________
describe the person(s)
Initial Customer Assumption
5. The #1 value a client wants to get out of my
service is: ________________________.
The client can also get these additional beneﬁts:
___________________ and __________________.
Value Proposition Assumptions
6. I will acquire the majority of my users/customers
through _______________________ and
7. I will make money by _______________________
Business Model Assumption
8. My primary competition will be ______________
We will beat them in the market due to
__________________ and __________________.
9. My biggest product risk is ___________________.
We will solve this through ____________________
Product Risk Assumptions
10. What assumptions does my business hold, that if
proven wrong, could cause the business to fail?
Critical Risk Assumptions
13. Running Experiments
1. have a hypothesis to test
2. brainstorm a few different tests, offline and
3. try to break the tests into even smaller units
4. choose a test and set a goal
5. run the test (try to hit the goal)
6. review results and make a decision (a. confirmed
belief; b. iterate test; c. iterate business)