Staying positive during
your weight loss journey is
one of the MOST important
parts of achieving your
goals. There is, after all, a
great deal of truth in the
phrase “healthy mind,
3. About me
I meet people struggling every day
with feeling confidence and not loving
their bodies. Not understanding where
to start, or how to lose weight, trying
every diet and failing..
I’m passionate about helping anyone
that desires change, feel better by
helping them reclaim their health
through making better food choices,
being more active and helping manage
their stress with an effective plan.
4. Take one small action
each day that positively
impacts the world around
The key here is to think small. Pick up a piece
of garbage that you see littering the sidewalk.
Hold the door open for someone else.
5. Fake it until you
Push yourself through your
resistance. Hold your head
high when you feel like
slouching. Smile at a
stranger when you want to
turn away your glance.
8. Set SMART
Hand write your goals daily and read them during tough
Be sure your goals are: Specific, measurable, attainable,
9. Stay energized
Probably easier said
than done. But if you’re
eating high energy
foods this you should
actually get a boost of
energy rather than a
deficit. Join Power UP
Premium the 1-7th each
month. Remain positive
and do activities that
make you happy.
10. Dress more
Don't wait until the diet kicks
in to make yourself look
Do it now!
Your confidence will grow and
your weight loss program will
boost into hyperdrive when
you revamp your look.
11. Exercise with
Too intimidated to hit the
If you haven't exercised in a
long time, you might feel more
comfortable trying a new class
or going with a friend. Try
apps or look up youtube
videos on mini workouts and
do them at home!
12. Buy a new pair of
That’s right retail therapy!!
How long has it been since you bought a new
pair of shoes??
Buy some gym only tennis shoes that give
good support and strut your style!
13. Stay off the
Only weigh yourself once a
month. Daily or even
weekly can be frustrating
and the reason the scale
goes up or down can be for
so many variables. When
working with me the goal is
to lose body fat, maintain
or gain as much muscle as
possible so the scale isn’t a
14. Forget about the
NEVER let past experiences
pull you down but instead see it
as a motivation to prove to
yourself that you CAN have a
lean mean dream body.
Instead of saying “I am this way
ever since I had my babies,
and I’ll be this way forever”, tell
yourself “I have struggled to
lose my baby weight but now is
my time to lose it for good, I am
going to do this!!”
15. Forgive yourself. Go easy on yourself because you are a work in progress.
Losing weight the healthy way is a gradual process.
You don’t get skinny in a day!
So, if you are tempted to eat a cookie, go ahead and have
a piece and learn to forgive yourself.
16. Be at peace with
If you're not happy with your life
now, you're not going to
magically become happy when
you lose weight.
You get to make the decisions
about your body, and if that
includes losing weight, you don't
have to explain that decision to
anyone... except yourself.
17. Tomorrow is a
Have an off day, slip up on
your food, or miss a
workout, don’t punish
yourself or restrict the next
day, start the next day over
18. Keep track of
Use photos and
measurements for the best
way to know and see
results. *remember to smile
in your photos.
19. Non food
Find healthy non-food rewards
Have a good day? Reward
yourself with a bath!
Have a great week? Reward
yourself with a pedicure!
20. Focus on other
Centering your life around a
food, weight, and body
obsession is no way to live.
The best thing to do is to
make some small changes
that you know are healthy for
you and then get on with the
rest of your life. If you put to
much pressure on yourself to
be perfect, you'll fail before
you ever begin.
21. Join our facebook
Power UP Basic
or better yet
Power UP Premium
Power UP Premium, enrollment is only the 1st through 7th
of each month, $39
What you get:
30 day mini challenge, top three places with prizes and
longer free time in premium
Education on exercises, a weekly topic, and supplements
Zoom Q&A calls every week
Grocery list and other tools essential to help creating a
Food Journals with 2x a week check
In case no one has told you today, I
believe in you, I am here for you and
would be honored to be apart of
24. For stopping by
Join our Lively
Power UP Basic
I support my clients spiritually, mentally, emotionally and physically. Anything discussed in a course, live video, presentation, educational material, the group, through private message, email, phone or other
communication is said to be just suggestions and each individual is responsible for one's self, actions and must follow any and all doctors advice they have been given first and foremost. I am not a medical doctor,
dietician or nutritionist. I do not hold a degree in medicine, dietetics or nutrition. I make no claim to any specialized medical training, nor do I dispense medical advice or prescriptions. My goal is to help my clients
make gradual, lifelong changes that enable them to achieve their health goals and meet their ultimate vision of well-being. I am in the process of obtaining several certifications and have NASM certified coaches
helping with guidance, plans, fitness and nutritional information. By being in this group or purchasing coaching services, you confirm that you have read and agree to each statement below and that you wish to
1. I understand that the health coaching services I will be receiving are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition and are not intended to be a substitute for the advice,
treatment and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed medical professional.
2. I understand that my Health Coach may not make any medical diagnoses or claims and is not a substitute for my personal physician.
3. I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching sessions, and subsequently, including my choices and decisions.
4. I understand and agree that I should consult with my personal physician prior to making any significant changes to my diet and/or lifestyle.
5. I understand and agree that if I am under the care of a medical professional or am currently using prescription
medication, I should discuss any dietary changes or potential dietary supplement use with my doctor and should not discontinue any prescription medication without first consulting my doctor.
6. I understand that all comments and ideas offered by my Health Coach are solely for the purpose of aiding me in achieving my defined goals. I have the ability to give my informed consent, and hereby
give such consent to my Health Coach to assist me in achieving such goals.
7. I understand that the care that I receive during my health coaching sessions is separate from the care that I receive from any medical facility in that the health coaching sessions are in no way intended to
be construed as medical advice or care.
8. I acknowledge that I take full responsibility for my life and well-being, as well as all decisions made during and after the duration of my health coaching sessions.
9. I understand that my Health Coach will keep my information confidential and will not share my information or
communicate anything that is said in the privacy of a coaching session to a third party unless expressly authorized by me or legally compelled by law, process or order of any court or governmental
10. I understand results are not guaranteed, it is suggested to full heartedly give the advice your full 100% try over a period of time(one month minimum).
11. NO REFUNDS. by payment and agreeing to these terms your payment is not refundable. Payments are automatically sent each month and due by the 7th or removed from the program re-entry may
have a fee and or re-entry may be postponed until the next enrollment.
12. Food journals will be reviewed twice a week at random if they are not full and complete no evaluation will be communicated until next check.
13. I hereby release Katherine Hood or any other individuals in this group, individually, from any and all liability, damages, causes of action, allegations, suits, sums of money, claims and demands
whatsoever, in law or equity, which I had, now have or will have in the future, arising from my past or future participation in, or otherwise with respect to the health coaching services.