At the end of the session you would be able to understand -
• Why it should matter to us ?
Analytical Thinking at workplace
• What’s Analytical Thinking
• Developing Analytical Thinking Skills
• Problem Solving methodologies
• Quick tips to problem solving
why it should matter to us ?
We shall look at an overall perspective and make a generalized
conclusion of why Analytical Thinking is so needed in our
Aspect 1 - The skills employers expect
Aspect 2 - Are employees really ready for work
Aspect 3 - Increasing Critical Thinking at Workplace
- Lack of essential skills besides Reading, Writing & Computing
- Abilities those could be learnt but highly dependent on employees curiosity to develop
• Why do you want to achieve?
• What support you need?
• How will you achieve?
• By when you think you will be able to
• Where do you want to put your focus?
• Who all will be responsible for achieving?
analytical thinking – the GOAL PLAN
developing analytical skills - approaches
ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS
COST-BENEFIT – FISH BONE
problem solving methodology - analyst approach