1. A five year old„s first impressions on brand logos Who better to review your brand logos than a 5 year old? Theyoung girl flies through the clutter of all the logos with cute and very literal translations of the images she sees, revealing how early some commercial brand identities take hold in the collective consciousness.Some of the bigger brands she recognises instantly and others shedescribes in ways that are both humorous and refreshingly honest.The video shows how we form a perception of branding from a very early age and just how powerful the world of logos really is.
1. A five year old„s first impressions on brand logoshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=N4t3-__3MA0
2. VW “The Dog Strikes Back“ A chubby dog gets in shape to chase a Beetle in Volkswagen‟s sequel to its “The Force” Super Bowl ad from 2011. The 2011 advert featured a miniature Darth Vader attempting to use “The Force” on numerous household objects and has to date garnered over 49million viewers. In keeping with the successful Star Wars theme VWreleased a teaser titled “The Bark Side” on January 18thwhich alone is on over 10million views....hence “The Dog Strikes Back” special guest
2. VW “The Dog Strikes Back“http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0-9EYFJ4Clo#!
3. Doritos – Crash the SuperbowlCrash the Super Bowl," Doritos annual contest which pits consumer-createdspots for the brand against each other for the chance to have one air duringthe superbowl is back.This year, 6,100 entries were submitted, and the five finalist videos havebeen selected.This year, just like last, a $1 million cash prize is on the line if one of the adsmakes the top 3 superbowl ratings. The stakes are a little bit higher this timearound--the maker of the ad that actually makes it to the Super Bowl will geta guaranteed job working on a Doritos brand project with the lonely island-the Andy Samberg-helmed comedy group.The Lonely Island were supposed to create their own spot, but they will nolonger be making one, with that airtime going to another finalist. Two, notone, aspiring filmmakers will see their spots air on advertisings biggest night,with the second spot selected by an internal team at Doritos
3. Doritos – Crash the Superbowlhttp://www.youtube.com/user/CrashtheSuperBowlhttp://www.crashthesuperbowl.com/#
4. TimBookTwo – Buy One Video, Give One VideoA Belgian video production company aimed at travel companies has developed a unique B2B initiative for it‟s more socially-conscious customers.TimBookTwo aims to encourage travel businesses to use their filming team for their travel videos, and in return will create a video free of charge for a charity to help highlight their goals and endeavours.
4. TimBookTwo – Buy One Video, Give One Videohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Dydei-tK5mE
5. Siri is not ready for ScotlandAnyone that has ever found Siri not understanding them because of their accent will identify with this. This video has been doing the rounds over the last two days and depicts one Scottish man‟s ordeal when asking Siri to find him a Jammy Dodger (a biscuit, not a sandwich which is probably why poor Siri was confused). Needless to say, Siri doesn‟t understand the request and whatfollows is a tirade of abuse hurled at the mobile assistant. Hilarious!
5. Siri is not ready for Scotlandhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SGxKhUuZ0Rc
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.