Chrysler, like General Motors, was headed for the junk heap before the Bush and Obama administrations rode to the rescue with $12.5 billion from U.S. taxpayers. Now, both are roaring back from near death-hiring workers and posting strong profits. In January, the American auto industry put the pedal to the metal, selling cars at the fastest pace in nearly four years. (Chrysler has repaid all but $1.3 billion.)Ironically enough, Eastwood-the former Republican mayor of Carmel, Calif., opposed the bailout, telling the Los Angeles Times in 2010: “We shouldn’t be bailing out the banks and car companies. If a CEO can’t figure out how to make his company profitable, then he shouldn’t be the CEO.”
Ignition five 20.02.12
520th February 2012
1. Audi night vision assistant During the night life-sized, self-luminous wild animal figures wereput on the sides of roads - roads with frequent traffic but no lighting.This stunt allowed the target group to experience the benefits of the Audi Night Vision Assistant - without owning an Audi themselves.
1. Audi night vision assistanthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTtjEGPr58&feature=player_embedded
2. Ford: Fiestagram To showcase the features of the ford fiesta, ford created aninstagram campaign called fiestagram. The campaign was run through facebook via instagram where a new hashtag associated with one of the fiesta’s high tech features, such as#music, #hidden. People would submit photos with the hashtag #fiestagram to enter. There were weekly prize with the overall prize a ford fiesta.
3. Durex – syncing the sexes The campaign which is on Youtube shows two turntables playing Lets Get it On by Marvin Gaye at two different speeds, which slowly become in-sync with each other to play the track coherently. The ad is intended to emulate the properties of the new Durex Performax Intense Condoms, which is described as "slowing him down and speeding her up", designed to create a mutual climax for both partners. The activity is being supported by a Facebook game called "How in-sync are you?". allowing consumers to be "in-sync" with their virtual gaming partner.It will feature well-known tracks that consumers will need to speed up or slow down in order to hear them correctly. Couples will need to stay in-sync for 10 seconds to prove their "virtual connection”.
3. Durex – syncing the sexeshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDAcP4B89iA&feature=player_embedded
4. Kraft: golden voice of loveTed williams is back! He stared in a valentine’s-centred social media campaign for kraft mac & cheese. Tweet a messagefor your valentine using the hash tag #voiceoflove and ted will voice over the best ones.Kraft donated 100 boxes (up to 100,000) of mac & Cheese for every tweet received. Proceeds went to ‘feeding America’ charity.
4. Kraft: golden voice of lovehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8spsLM42f4A&feature=player_embedded
5. Inside every good dog is a great dog – Purina Pro PlanGreatness lies in every dog, but it takes a motivated pet owner to bring itout. This is the key insight behind the new Purina Pro plan integratedmarketing campaign, "Inside Every Good Dog is a Great Dog." Thecampaign launches during the prestigious 136th Westminster Kennel ClubAll Breed Dog Show in New York City, where Nestle Purina is the officialpet food sponsor of this years show. Every dog breed, big orsmall, purebred or mutt, has something amazing within them. Knowingwhat your dog has been bred for could be the key to unlocking thegreatness inside. Find the greatness in your dog athttp://www.Facebook.com/ProPlan -the app is comprised of more than 180different breed profiles outlining specific interests, unique and sometimeslittle-known qualities, or even a breeds ability to learn new tasks and tricks.the campaign champions the Purina Pro Plan brand as a key ingredient forpet owners to uncover greatness in their dogs."
5. Inside every good dog is a great dog – Purina Pro Planhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6D3rwe-386c