its concept is similar to that of Twitter. The point is to ‘follow’ people from all over the world – not just your real-life friends. However, instead of tweets, you follow user’s ‘pinboards’ full of images.Kittens and cupcakes - Cupcakes – the Surprising Way to Marketing SuccessEnjoy PinningBe NicheMix it UpThink Outside the Box
"Our new screen is the most advanced screen yet to be used in out-of-home advertising," said Neil Chapman, group head of the Create team at Clear Channel UK. "Incorporating sophisticated multi-touch, a wide-angle HD camera and 3D depth sensor, it's like a giant iPad crossed with an XBoxKinect. Using the screen, brands can encourage consumers to view, browse, create, share and download HD content, connect to social media, interact via the touch screen or gesture, and even star in the ads using augmented reality.
Ignition five 21.05.12
521st May 2012
1. Carlsberg – Euro 2012 A front page takeover on the irish independent last week by carlsberg, brought people back to the Irish team homecoming from italia ‗90 on may 2nd 1990, by revisiting the front page cover on that day. Cleverly, the front page 22 years later shows a carlsberg ad with thetagline, ―imagine if we‘d won it, here‘s to the great moments to come‖. Nice idea. As the official beer of the England team and sponsor of the tournament, it seems Carlsberg are feeling a lot more optimistic about England‘s chances in the Euros with their ‗fan academy‘ ad designed to show supporters how to be better fans!
1. Carlsberg – Euro 2012http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=dRV5iv66rBE#!
2. Small but tough Following the relationship between father and daughter from birth to adulthood, Volkswagen Polo have created an ad to suggest that after the safety of her fathers arms, the polo is the next best thing.Using the caption ―in safe hands‖ they catalogue a series of moments in the daughters life
2. Stay in safe handshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeKuFs0KxO8
3. Vasttrafik tramway tourWe see a lot of brand content that promotes a product or shows the experience or lifestyle around using a product — but what I like here is that the brand content creates a new reason to use the product (in this case the Gothenburg tramway).Vasstrafik turned the tramway service into a sightseeing service by launching a mobile app called ―Tram Sightseeing‖ and for the price of a tram ticket you get a guided tour. You simply put your headphones on and listen to the app telling you about the sights as they pass outside the tram window. The sights are geotagged and thanks to the GPS in your phone, the app knows exactly where you are.
4. Amsterdam – the peeing challenge Waternet is responsible for cleaning the canals in Amsterdam Each year they come under seige on Queensday when millions of people take to the streets and drink excessive amounts of alcoholThis has lead to the problem of public urination polluting the canalsThis year achtung teamed with waternet to tackle this problem. Theywanted to gamify the human necessity into something that was better than just peeing in the canalUsing digital sensors and large screens, they created a competition where the object was to get the ducks on the screens to the highest point Here is one of their videos
4. Amsterdam – the peeing challengehttp://www.digitalbuzzblog.com/waternet-the-amsterdam-peeing-challenge/http://www.digitalbuzzblog.com/waternet-the-amsterdam-peeing-challenge/
5. Hellmann‘s recipe receipt Good tactical campaign from Ogilvy Brazil for Hellmann‘s mayonaise. A clever way to inspire new uses for Hellmann‘smayonaise above and beyond ―the sandwich‖. What I like is that thebrand goes beyond messaging and finds a nice way to bring value to the consumer.Once Hellmann‘s mayonaise was detected at checkout, some smart technology analysed the other ingredients purchased and dynamically printed a ready to use recipe at the end of the receipt.