Shopper-based assortment planning …
Shopper-based assortment planning
Intended for people responsible for translating category strategy into category assortment plans, this course will enable participants to describe the inputs, outputs and processes needed for a category that balances the requirements of retailers, suppliers and shoppers alike. It will cover:
• What are we trying to achieve with assortment plans and what needs to be in place?
• How can retailers and suppliers work together to build assortment?
• What information and research is needed to build a shopperbased assortment?
• What are the key steps to building a shopper-based assortment?
• What practical tools can be used in the process?
Facilitated by The Partnering Group