1. redroostergroup has been helping
Jewish organizations with their
marketing for 15 years.
2. We combine branding, marketing
and design experience with
knowledge of the Jewish market.
3. We understand the challenges you face:
• Increased competition
• Dwindling funding options
• Apathetic public
• Increased demand on services
• Getting more done for less
4. So how do we help?
5. We can help you to:
• Distinguish your organization with branding.
• Explain your programs and services with brochures.
• Expand your organization’s visibility with a website.
• Promote your campaigns with online promotion.
• Attract members with fundraising direct mail.
6. • Appeal to donors with development and
capital campaign kits.
• Promote events with direct mail, advertising
and online campaigns.
• Improve event effectiveness with event journals,
signage and handouts.
• Develop relationships with your members through
print and online newsletters and publications.
7. Who have we helped?
8. America-Israel Chamber of Commerce
ENGAJE! (Board of Jewish Education)
Israeli Business Forum of New York
9. J2J Network
Jewish Community Relations Council
Jewish Family & Children’s Services, Asbury Park, NJ
Jewish Community Center, Deal, NJ
Jewish Federation of Monmouth County, NJ
Magen David of West Deal, NJ
10. National Council of Jewish Women
Sephardic Bikur Holim
Shorefront Jewish Community Council
Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center
Synagogue of Oakhurst, NJ
UJA-Federation of New York
11. Case Studies
12. We helped the Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center
to improve their branding.
• Clarified their message and brand attributes.
• Established departmental branding.
• Developed branding standards and templates.
• Created a publication system to their staff could
create their newsletters and brochures in-house.
13. PUBlICAtIONS: BEFORE
14. PUBlICAtIONS: AFtER
15. BRANDING MANUAl
16. We helped the Jewish Family & Children’s Service
to connect with clients and donors.
• Conducted market research to awareness.
• Developed tagline: Helping you face life’s challenges.
• Created logo and established organizational colors.
• Launched newsletters to reach constituents.
17. JEWISH FAMIlY & CHIlDREN’S SERvICE, ASBURY PARk, NJ
18. JEWISH FAMIlY & CHIlDREN’S SERvICE, ASBURY PARk, NJ
19. We helped the Jewish Community Center in Deal, NJ
to improve their marketing and level of professionalism
over the course of three years.
• Redesigned their monthly newsletter.
• Created a series of program brochures.
• Designed ballet, music program and camp brochures.
• Created book sale logo and promotion.
• Developed promotional campaign for fundraising auction.
20. this work transformed the level of communications
for the JCC and won numerous awards.
• JCC Association Award for Best Publication
• Art Directors Club of New Jersey Award
• APEX Award of Excellence
• Graphic Design: usa Award for Fundraising Event Marketing
• Published in the book Direct Response
21. JCC, DEAl, NJ: FUNDRAISING EvENt PROMOtION
22. We helped the J2J Network to establish a
professional identity and promote its events.
• Revised the design of the logo to make it easier to read.
• Designed their organizational brochure and folder.
• Created the logo for their Speed Networking program.
• Developed promotional materials for conferences
in Israel and other events.
23. J2J NEtWORk
24. J2J NEtWORk
25. We helped the National Council of Jewish Women
to develop professional materials to reach their members.
• Created the logo and brochure for voter outreach campaign.
• Designed the brochure promoting their child care study.
• Developed the format for their annual report.
• Produced newsletters for their domestic violence program.
• Designed the journal for their annual conference.
26. NAtIONAl COUNCIl OF JEWISH WOMEN
27. We helped the Jewish Community Relations Council
to promote their voter outreach campaign event.
• Created the concept for the I’m Gonna Vote Party theme.
• Designed the ads, postcards, emails and website.
• Message was distributed by 40 organizations.
• More than 1,000 people attended the party.
28. JEWISH COMMUNItY RElAtIONS COUNCIl: AD
29. JEWISH COMMUNItY RElAtIONS COUNCIl: WEBSItE
30. We help Behrman House Publishers to educate
Jewish students with engaging books and materials.
• We have been producing books, workbooks, teaching
guides and educational materials for 15 years.
• One book was named one of the top ten books
of the year by Publisher’s Weekly.
• Another series became a best-selling series.
• Hebrew language instructional series set a
new standard for Hebrew instructional materials.
31. BEHRMAN HOUSE PUBlISHERS: UlPAN AlEF SERIES
32. BEHRMAN HOUSE PUBlISHERS: EDUCAtIONAl BOOk
33. logos for Jewish Organizations
34. How can we help you?
35. Howard levy PRINCIPAL