Be the first to like this
Facebook boasts more than one billion active users while Twitter sees over 400 million tweets from over 200 million active users each day.
Facebook and Twitter continue to be two of the most popular social media platforms available. But what can they do for your business?
These slides are from a one-hour workshop that covered the nuts and bolts of Facebook and Twitter for business:
• The differences between Facebook and Twitter
• Why your business should (or should not) be on Facebook or Twitter
• Using social media as customer service
• Networking and marketing on Facebook and Twitter
• Understanding the language of each network
• Knowing when and what to post
• How to use a #hashtag
• General best practices for both networks