In this two hour lunch and learn seminar, Parachute Digital showed Fundraising Directors from Top Australian charities how digital should best be integrated into your overall fundraising mix.
Digital fundraising or online fundraising as many call it, is a growing area within the non-profit sector.
This workshop demystifies online marketing & fundraising strategies, showing Fundraising Directors that the same strategies that they employ offline, for prospect onboarding and donor retention and telling stories, will work online too. It's just a different execution. The strategy is often the same.
Participants were given data homework to do to learn about their donor databases and online/ offline split as well as reading from Shanelle Newton Clapham's book "Attracting Donors Online - Digital Fundraising that works".
What the workshop and presentation covers is:
• Integrating your digital data with your offline database
• Integrating digital into your story-telling
• Integrating digital into your onboarding strategy
• Integrating digital into your retention strategy
• Integrating digital into your donor journey.