Sustainable Social, Economic,
and Environmental Solutions
Por t f olio Solut ion s
Buildings C o n c re t e
Sustainable | Reliable
I n f r a s t r u c t u re
E n v i ro n m e n t a l | Efficient
Empowering | Renewable
S t rat egic Object ive s
‣ In teg ra t e t h e s e t r a n s fo r m a t i ve ,
environm e n t a l ly b e n e f i c i a l , s o c i a l ly re s p o n s i b l e
technologi e s t o fo r m a si n g l e , c o m p re h e n s i ve
developme n t s o l u t i o n .
‣ S cal e this t o t a l s o l u t i o n fo r u s e by a f u l l r a n g e
of clients , l i c e n s e e s , a n d j o i n t - ve n t u re p a r t n e r s .
‣ Deliver fl e x i b l e , c u s t o m i z e d s o l u t i o n s t o m e e t
the uniqu e n e e d s o f e a c h p ro j e c t .
Apply th e m o s t t r a n s fo r m a t i ve a n d ve r s a t i l e
t echno logies in t h e wo r l d t o b u i l d t h e wo r l d ’s m o s t
s ta te-of-the - a r t, e nv i ro n m e n t a l ly s u s t a i n a b l e , a n d
a f fo rd a b l e c o m mu n i t i e s .
‣ The world is in need of reliable, renewable
energy, today, to preserve our planet’s
‣ As a hedge and protection against theharm
devastating social and environmental
of rising oil and gas prices, we must
investment in proven, dependable energy
sources that can be renewed by natural
‣ Organic waste is an immense potential
energy reserve, yet it ﬁlls the world’s growing
landﬁlls - wasting space, money, and
‣ Investment in a feasible, large-scale organic
waste recycler is essential to addressing the
serious economic, health, and environmental
challenges that await us in the 21st Century.
‣ Anaerobic Digestion is the ultimate renewable energy
solution because it addresses the pollution and power
‣ Anaerobic digestion is a proven technology that has been
used commercially for many decades - primarily used for
the treatment of wastewater and sewage sludge.
‣ However, leading digesters can treat on average only 2-10%
solid content in the feedstock, limiting their ability to
operate at a large, commercial level.
‣ Anaerobic digestion leads over other forms of waste-to-
energy methods such as landﬁll gas sequestration because
of reliability and output.
‣ HSAD = High Solids Anaerobic Digestion
‣ HSAD istechnology developed in partnership with
a dramatic improvement upon existing
the US Government.
‣ Creating a revolutionary renewable energy and
waste control technology that converts a wide
variety of organic wastes into Electricity, Biogas,
and Organic Fertilizer with high efﬁciency.
‣ HSAD is a breakthrough in terms of facility design,
eligible waste feedstock, output quantity, and
reliability of production.
Higher solid content digesters are in
commercial use in Europe processing
municipal waste and industrial solid waste
Advantages over other Digesters
Higher temperature operation
Higher solids content
Lower residence times
Higher methane production
More eligible feedstocks
Floor Sorting Biogas may
be flared in
HSAD Reactor Sludge
Sludge Storage Compost
Solid waste is Digester feed is converted to Screw press separates
sorted, fed through biogas in high-solids digester. digested material into liquid
a hammermill and Biogas goes to engine or fertilizer and compost. Both
then mixed. generator for conversion to products are useful for
electricity. direct land application.
‣ Biogas, about 60 to 70% methane with the balance
primarily CO2. This biogas can be fed directly into a
boiler to replace high priced natural gas, used to fuel a
generator to make electricity, upgraded to pipeline
quality natural gas or compressed natural gas for
vehicles, or converted to methanol.
‣ Slurry called “digestate” that is between 10 and 20%
solids. This material is pathogen-free and has the slow
release properties of organic fertilizer. The compost can
be reinserted into the process through combustion in a
gas ﬂame and increase production by upwards of 15%
‣ Waste disposal tipping fees
‣ Biogas and/or electricity sales
‣ Compost and fertilizer sales
‣ Sale of renewable energy certiﬁcates
‣ Sale of carbon credits
‣ Ability to process organic waste streams with solids content of up to 45%.
‣ 100% destruction of fecal coli form and virtually pathogen-free output.
‣ High methane output.
‣ Small plant footprint allowing low cost, high waste conversion rates in a
‣ Versatile organic wastepaper and green waste. processed waste, waste
feedstock includes food
food, animal waste, or
‣ HSAD begins producing can takewithin a matter of hours, as compared to
competing systems that weeks.
‣ HSAD ispower production biologicalas there is feedstock, there are noand
a highly complex process that provides consistent
reliable - as long
shortages, outages, or blackouts.
‣ HSAD employs a proprietary system design
that provides many advantages in itself.
‣ HSAD can digest a far higher solid content
than competing digesters, requiring less water
to be added to the feedstock thus reducing the
physical footprint of the facility itself.
‣ This allows lower initial and operating costs
and a higher waste conversion in a shorter
‣ HSAD has perfected the art of training the digesting bacteria to
convert virtually any organic waste into energy - a tremendous
advantage in terms of project location and tipping fee options.
‣ Eligible feedstocks include:
Processed Food Waste*
Paper, Green, and Yard Waste
Volatile Fatty Acids*
Gum Byproducts from Glycerin production*
Compost (burned in gas ﬂame)
* denotes feedstocks currently ineligible with other digester systems
‣ An HSAD facility work best in communities
producing at least 100 tons of organic waste
‣ The facility can become self sufﬁcient in
terms of power production.
‣ The facility would only need access to waste
and to attach the generator to the nearest
grid and/or distribute the biogas it creates.
A bou t SEE C
Tec hno lo gies
‣ Vi sion. We see the nee d fo r d eve l o p m e n t t o b e
So cially e quitable , Econom ic a l ly s o u n d , a n d
Environmentally responsi ble .
‣ Access. We have built t h e ro a d s t o m a ke t h i s
po ssible , by being the a ssig n e e o f r i g h t s t o t h e s e
te c hnol ogie s.
‣ Value . We offer exclusive a n d p re fe rre d a c c e s s
to this ve r tically integr at ed c o l l e c t i o n o f
revo luti onar y technologies.
‣ Innovati on. We are c o nst a n t ly g row i n g t h e
ne twork and quality of t e ch n o l o g i e s ow n e d a n d
rep resente d.