• Reduces costs and risks associated with landfills.
• Additional source of revenue.
• Stimulates your local economy.
• Creates jobs. Money stays at home.
• Reduces petroleum dependence.
• Helps meet alternative fuel mandates.
• ELIMINATE LANDFILLS. This process does not
generate residual waste, thereby eliminating the need for new
• GROUND WATER. The risk of contaminated
ground water is eliminated.
• RENDER INCINERATORS OBSOLETE. Existing
incinerator plants can be retrofitted into our process,
eliminating the ash disposal and emissions problems inherent
• AIR AND WATER EMISSIONS ARE BELOW EPA
• RECOVERED ENERGY. The energy produced by the
process (electricity or ethanol) is recovered from discarded
• If a country generate electricity by using these technologies
then it`s one of the best economical problem solution.
• Seen after all the problems around the world, work will start
• The only way to produce power from waste efficiently is to
use a combined cycle gas steam turbine.
• The technology of generating electricity is well to show the
• Required to Research.