FURQAN ALI KHAN
Cell # 00923027426944, 00923340638348 Mumtaz Manzil, House #106/A-8m,
Email; firstname.lastname@example.org Street No 2 Muslim Colony Old Shuja
Skype; star333.shine1 Abad Road Multan Pakistan.
I offer my services as an effective and efficient manager to meet organization goals.
Dairy professional with more than 10 years of experience in UHT processing and aseptic filling.
Currently, leading a dynamic team to manage the overall operation of UH plant , UHT
Processing, Aseptic storage, Tetra Filling and Packing.
Striving to pursue a challenging career in a prestigious organization to utilize my capabilities to
move to the next level in my career by gaining a position with greater responsibility and where
my experience, formal education and technical expertise will have a direct influence on
company growth and customer satisfaction.
MBA with 3.22 GP from IMS (Institute of Management Sciences) B.Z.U Multan in 2015.
B.Tech Hons Chemical Engineering from Baha-ud-DinZakariya University Multan in 2011.
D.A.E Chemical from Govt College Of Technology Multan in 2003.
Matric with science from B.I.S.E Multan in 2000.
Production Supervisor in Nestle Pakistan Ltd(2011-Present)
• Managing a team of operators shift and responsible for staff welfare and performance,
production improvements, reporting, and documentation of variations to quality standards.
• Ensuring that all aspects of an operation or process meet specified regulations.
• To lead in case of any emergency for fire fighting.
• Planning the maintenance according to production in time.
• To aware workers about safety & hygienic conditions.
• To ensure the performance of machines as per target and performance indicators.
• To ensure the smooth & trouble free running of plant and machines.
• Assessing the availability of raw materials , safety and environmental impact of the plant.
• Managing the cost and time constraints of DMAIC projects.
• To create develop think among workers to maintain finish goods & raw materials.
• Performing in TPM continuous improvement as autonomous maintenance coordinator.
• Achieve Shift Detailed Production Plan targets in terms of schedule, output, quality, hygiene
and cost and consumer complaints. Lead implementation of NQMS and SHE objectives and
Achievements as Production Supervisor
• Performed DMAIC project on Domino printer to save 0.5 million Pkr per anum.
• Performed 5S DMAIC project in Tetra Filling section.
• Implementation of Six Sigma problem solving tools like GSTD (Go See, Think, Do), Why Why
analysis, Fish Bone Diagram (4M), OPL (one point lesson) to enhance continuous
• Took different initiatives about low production cost.
• Reduce hazards to improve safety discipline.
• Improve CIP effectiveness regarding product specification.
TPM Coordinator 02 years ( Jan2009 - Dec2011)
Worked as plant TPM Coordinator for the implementation of TPM in the plant by working with
the TPM Executive Committee, pillars and local committee. Coordinate and integrate the
factory TPM strategy to build capability and drive consistent TPM deployment in order to
enable the factory to improve the factory performance in a sustainable way.
• Actively support the teams in the TPM activities on the shop floor.
• Drive the TPM implementation by supporting the plant manager and pillar leaders in the
• Lead the Promotion Campaign for TPM in the factory.
• Coach the pillar members on shop floor.
• Participate in defining and executing the factory TPM master plan.
• Assessment of the implementation progress in the plant.
• Coordinate TPM trainings at different levels.
• Promote and support cross-fertilization of ideas, knowledge, standards and improvements..
• Integration of the pillars.
• Coordination with master pillar leaders and other TPM coordinators.
• Compliance to Nestle TPM Reference Guide.
• Lead the group of TPM facilitators and ensure their development.
Tetra Pak Operator 02 years ( Feb2007 - Dec2008)
Worked as Tetra Pak Operator at A-3 Speed, TBA-22, TBA-19, TBA-8 and Tray Shrinker.
• Prevent & Corrective maintenance of Tetra Pak filling Machines.
• TPMS of tetra pack filling.
• Cost Controlling & Minimizing the Service Charges.
• Responsible for maintaining efficiency, Smooth & Safe Production in all aspects.
• Having hands on experience following filling, processing & packaging machines. TBA-19,
A-3 Speed, TBA-22, TBA-19, TBA-8 and Tray Shrinker.
Trainee Supervisor In AL-HILAL Industries Multan
One year worked as industrial trainee 21Sep,2004 to 21Sep2005.
• Hydrogenation Section
• Filtration Operation (Plate and Frame)• Filling and Packing
5 S and Hygiene
QMS (Quality Monitoring Scheme) (ISO-9001)
HACCP (Hazards Analysis Critical Control Point)
B.B.C (Behavior Base Compliance)
Safety, Health & Environment (OHSAS-18001)
GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practices)
CI (Continuous Improvement)
LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out)
Time Management Skills Good Initiator
Work under pressure Know yourself
Brand Yourself Practice what I preach
Change Management Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Go See, Think, Do
DMAIC (Define Measure, Analysis, Improve, Control)
One Point Lesson
Loss Tree Analysis
Why Why Analysis
Fish Bone (4M) Technique
Break down Analysis
Standard Operating Procedure
Father Name Ejaz Ali
D.O.B 13 Feb, 1985
MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
SAM (Stoppages Analysis Module); Labor Hrs, Asset Intensity etc)