THIS ARE TWO MAIN SEARCH ENGINES MAINLY ACESSES IN THE SOCIETY TO GIVE INFORMATION
Google vs bing
• Mission• Google‘s mission is to organize the world‗s information and make it universally accessible and useful.• Quick facts• Founded: 1998 Founders: Larry Page and Sergey Brin Incorporation: September 4, 1998 Headquarters: 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 Offices: Locations of our offices around the world. Management: Our executives and board of directors.
ADVANTAGES……• Googles large investments in physical and process-based security are passed on to customers• Browser-based applications also help keep sensitive data more secure• Google Apps are mirrored in nearly real-time across multiple data centers• Google Apps offers extensive flexibility and control• . Customers spend less through Googles economies of scale• Google buys raw computer parts in massive quantities, and assembles custom servers with few unnecessary components• . Not only do we save costs on hardware, we also minimize overhead by con
• Faster access to innovation drives higher productivity• Rapid innovation powered by the cloud has another advantage over traditional technology cycles: employees adapt to a continuous stream of manageable improvements better than they tolerate large, disruptive ...• Employees can be productive from anywhere• Googles cloud enables faster collaboration• Googles immense security investments help protect customers
GOOGLE USER EXPERIENCE• The Google User Experience team aims to create designs that are useful, fast, simple, engaging, innovative, universal, profitabl e, beautiful, trustworthy, and personable.• Achieving a harmonious balance of these ten principles is a constant challenge.• A product that gets the balance right is ―Google‖ – and will satisfy and delight people all over the world.
TEN PRINCIPLES THAT CONTRIBUTE TO A GOOGLE USEREXPERIENCE• Focus on people their lives, their work, their dreams.• Every millisecond counts.• Simplicity is powerful.• Engage beginners and attract experts• Dare to innovate.• Design for the world.• Plan for today‘s and tomorrow‘s business.• Delight the eye without distracting the mind.• Be worthy of people‘s trust.• Add a human touch.
• Microsoft has recently launched its new search engine called Bing• Bing was designed to be easy to use and efficiently return simple results. In addition, it‘s also being promoted as a decision-making tool.• For example, if you‘re unsure about where you‘d like to eat out, Bing can help you find the right restaurant.• This new product launch from Microsoft joins various other search engine products that have been released recently, including the Wolfram Alpha search engine• With this promise many online marketers are testing Bing, and there is quite a bit of online buzz about the new search engine‘s performance.
ADVANTAGES……….• Bing is the largest and arising search engine from Microsoft which was launched earlier this month.• As per the reports Bing is the real competor to the Google Search Engine.• Bing got a good solid start and now its in the second position over Yahoo.• there is an increase of 20% in the number of searches done in the Bing. These news are really bad for Google. These searches may either due to the new users trying Bing or existing Microsoft Search Users increasing their searches.
5 HUMBLE REASONS WHY I THINK BING ISACTUALLY BETTER THAN GOOGLE !1. Bing’s Related Search gives you more insight about your original search, its very friendly.
2. Bing gives me more options to choose from when I search for a product, Google doesn’t even bother.
3)Many a times, Bing is more intelligent than Google if not powerful.
4. Bing has a cool advanced search menu, don’t even think of using the Google Advanced search !
5. Bing saves me a lot of time and energy. Google is sluggish.
10 REASONS WHY GOOGLE IS STILL BETTER THAN BING - GOOGLE KEEPS THE FOCUS ON SEARCH RESULTS• 1. Relevance is everything• 2. The Web services count for something• 3. Gmail is top-notch• 4. Speed is a key factor• 5. Market share counts for something• 6. Google has been at it for longer—and it shows• 7. Its Caffeinated• 8. The focus is all wrong• 9. Mobile integration• 10. Information takes center stage
IS BING BETTER THAN GOOGLE?Saksham Talwar said...Google is Google! No competition for next few years!! As of today BING isvery new search engine! It needs to develop a lot, but it will for suredevelop.izzat Aziz said...search engine especially Google become more and more genius. loveabhi said...Bing is very bad and slow in indexing. It needs to do more wshekhar sahu said...Google is wonderful, Bing doesnt crawl my site, even when i have 30+full bing score
Shubham said...Well bing is growing.! But no comparisons with Google...Well Google is99.9% relevant.! ha-ha... ;-)Tinh said...Google is still smarter than any others but sometimes it is stupid too. Nicecompare!Siddhu said...Well said.. Bing can never be as good as Google.... Though I do like theBing image search...