Half-Life (2007) by Ali Smith
*Massive Open Online Courses
*Open Access / Open Education Resources
- The MOOCseum would run in correlation with an exhibit at the
- Anyone interested in participating can register either through
a Pepperdine site or via a third-party hosted site.
- Every week of the MOOCseum will focus on a theme relating to
the museum’s exhibit.
- The MOOCseum will provide thematic questions and primary
sources for perusal of those in the course.
- Course members will create knowledge through blogs, social
media, discussion board, and collaboration with others.
- The MOOCseum will be supplemented by two weekly course
sections – one general discussion of the week, and a guest
speaker on the topic.
*Enhances teaching and learning
*Fosters scholarly and creative activity
*Creates new scholastic opportunities through
increased enrollment, new programs, community
involvement or collaboration with corporations and
*Strengthens the Pepperdine University brand and