eMarketer’s new report, “Mom Shoppers: Using Digital to Keep Their Heads Above Water,” discusses key trends on mom’s
use of digital in the shopping process. Report findings include:
– 4 in 10 agreed that ads helped them “choose products to buy my children.” This reiterates the importance for family messaging within creative
and content strategies.
– 31% of mom mobile phone users said they had used the device to buy “physical goods,” such as electronics and clothes; 38% had used it to buy
“digital goods,” such as music and games.
– Six out of 10 mobile moms cited retailer apps for helping them to make purchase decisions.
– 46% of social moms use Pinterest to research products, and 45% use Facebook.
– 12% of US mom internet users are estimated to also be blog writers.
Google announced Q2 revenues yesterday. In his prepared remarks CEO Larry Page threw out a bunch of stats about
Android. Below are the major numbers he reported:
– 900M Android devices activations globally.
– 1.5 million activations daily.
– Over 50 billion apps downloaded from Google Play.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.