Mobile Commerce Statistics
• One in four consumers uses a smartphone while
• 62% are willing to buy via mobile this holiday season
if prompted by specials
• Amazon.com sold $1 billion through its m-commerce
site and mobile apps in 2010 and will sell $4 billion in
Social Media Campaign: Starbucks
Deals focused on improving sales and awareness:
• Free pastry day got publicity for their non-coffee offerings.
• Mayor deals often provide discounts on new products.
• Tax day’s free coffee promoted recycling — part of the brand’s
• Publicity in the tech and social media worlds.
Cloud computing is the delivery of computing as a
service rather than a product, whereby shared
resources, software, and information are provided to
computers and other devices as a utility (like the
electricity grid) over a network (typically the Internet).
10 Technology Marketing Trends to Watch
1. Cloud Computing
2. Social Media
3. QR Codes
4. Content Delivery Shift
5. Mobile Apps
6. Mobile Commerce
7. Rise of the Mobile Web
8. Proliferation of Mobile Devices
9. Design Rules
10. Better Browsers
Want to monetize your products quicker?
Let Unspun be your partner! Write to us today @