3. ObjectivesCommunicative:Asking about food.Language/Example:A: Is there any milk?B: Yes, there is.
5. GroupingWhat?A learning strategy used to clasify information.How?Collect information and classify it according to itscharacteristics.Why?To organize information and understand better itscharacteristics.
6. Vocabulary Food
7. TaskFind out what’s your classmates’ favorite foodby asking them, and registering their answers ina chart.
8. Name Chart Favorite foodLaura Pizza
9. Wrap up!1. Did we achieve the objectives?2. Did we use today’s learning strategy?3. Did we complete our task?
10. Homework1. Workbook. Pages 41, 42 and 43.2. Play online “Verbs 1” “Verbs 2” and “Verbs 3”:http://gamestolearnenglish.com/spelling-bee/3. Create a conversation in which you are ordering your favorite food in arestaurant.