• Mail groups help to reduce the stress on your clicking
finger by allowing you to group multiple contacts
together under one catch-all name, such as "Friends"
or "Sales Team." After you create a mail group and
populate it with a list of contacts, sending an email
with the mail group as the recipient will send the
message to everyone in the group. Mail groups go by
many names, depending on your software and email
provider; Yahoo! calls them "Categories."
How to Join a Yahoo Group
• If you have an interest in something you want to share, are passionate
about a particular cause or just want to connect with others, then
joining a Yahoo Group might be right up your alley. There are diverse
groups that range from "Computers & Internet" , Education, You'll
have a chance to get to know other group members while discussing
your shared interest.
Instructions Join a Yahoo Group
• Begin at the Yahoo homepage (see Resources below).
• Click on the "Groups" link. It's the fifth link down on the far left-hand side of
the Yahoo homepage.
• Browse the list of existing groups. There are dozens to choose from.
• Pick your category Computer & Internet. Another listing of more specific
groups will appear. Choose a subgroup (Education) and click on its link.
• OR search Dawhasch then click join
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.