1. “You are not here merely to make a living. You are here toenable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, andwith a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here toenrich the world, and you impoverish yourself if you forgetthis errand.”Woodrow Wilson.
2. Inspirational Geography
3. ‘What gets you out of bed in the morning and in to school?’
5. Gapingvoid.com www.gapingvoid.com
8. 1. Manifesto2. Does Iceland Exist?3. Geocaching4. Literacy5. Animation no idea
9. Geography / EAL Mashup
11. Do now: ‘Thunk’: Discuss using partner voice.- How do you know an island exists when youhaven’t been there?
12. Factors affecting development RSA styley Share Planning. Review Practice Narrate Script Film
13. Planning Share . PlanningReview Practice Narrate Script Film Summary / Conclusion Link Case and Most Study / Factor important Example 2 Intro Factor
14. Planning Share . PracticeReview Practice Script Narrate Script Film This lesson 1. Be able to produce your animation drawing in one ‘take.’ 2. Produce a script that matches your animation. Provides specific detail and goes into depth.
15. Planning Share . NarrateReview Practice Narrate Script Film This lesson 1. Record your narration and export the video.
16. Planning Share . ReviewReview Practice Narrate Script FilmFactor How the factors limit or help a countrys development ExampleCultureHistoryGovernment/ PoliticsNaturalResourcesDebt
17. ‘Led by pupils; guidedby professionals;focused on learning.’