1. ‘Times are changing for teachers…’ by Fiona Beal email@example.com http://schoolnetsa.blogspot.com
2. SchoolNet SA
3. And muchmore…
4. So what is changing for teachers?
6. Online courses and webinars http://schoolnetsa.blogspot.com/p/free-short-online-courses.htmlSchoolNet runs free short courses for its premium members (a freemembership) every month. These are supported by wikis. The oneabout to start is ‘Technify your classroom’
7. Twitter and Tweetchats for teachers http://www.edchatsa.co.za/ @schoolnetsa
8. Curating the web using Scoop.it http://www.scoop.it/t/ learning-with-tablets
17. Tons of amazing free tools obtainable free when you join www.pil-network.com/ Microsoft’s Songsmith Microsoft’s AutocollageWindows Movie Maker Photostory 3 for Windows
18. Songsmith• Choose a style from pop, jazz, reggae etc. and a tempo.• Sing into the PC microphone and Songsmith will then generate musical accompaniment to match your voice.
20. Teachers are using free tools in lessons http://prezi.com/vskppld5jufb/teachmeet-cambridge/
21. E-books are so easy to create and read
22. The Tooth FairyA collaborative story between three nations Part 1: Kirdup and Geocro in South Africa Part 2: Brandon in Canada Part 3: Alan, Jero and Nico in Argentina
23. Part 1: The Loose Tooth
24. One day a little girl was playing in the garden. Her name was Taylor andshe was playing with her cousin Kirsty. You see, Taylor had a wiggly tooth,and it was really bothering her, a lot. All of a sudden, POP! Out came thewiggly tooth!!"Hooray!" said Kirsty. "At last your tooth has come out. You will have to putit under your pillow so that the tooth fairy can come and get it and leaveyou some money.“"Oh really?" said Taylor clapping her hands with excitement.