1. You can moderate all notes before making
2. Padlet offers an option to download the
contents of your walls as PDFs, images, Excel, or
CSV files. Once downloaded you can print the
contents of your walls.
3. Padlet has a Chrome app too.
1. Use Padlet for introductions
I recently used Padlet for students to introduce themselves and say what they
are hoping to learn. It worked really well. There are a myriad of uses for this
2. Use Padlet as a KWL chart
Ask students to share anonymously what they know and what they want to
know about a topic.
3. Use Padlet for group research
Let the students add videos and notes about their research on a particular
4. Use Padlet as a showcase of your students’ work
Let your students add links to their various online creations
5. Use Padlet as a book review platform
Let students write their comments on a chapter they have read.
6. Use Padlet as a thankyou wall
Let your students thank speakers or a special teacher or anyone you choose
to and email them the link.