“ Even more important, he says, everything the viewer sees and hears comes to him on what amounts to an electronic front page.”
Source: Time Magazine, October 14, 1966 TELEVISION: THE MOST INTIMATE MEDIUM “ When the words and the personality belong to a Walter Cronkite, they generate what CBS Vice President Gordon Manning calls “believability.””
2. We don’t have the time/resources to do this. Post once and have it feed to multiple sources. www.nait.ca/newsroom www.nait.ca/socialmedia www.twitter.com/nait www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1413867&trk=myg_ugrp_ovr www.techlifemag.ca
2. We don’t have the time/resources to do this. Provide and repost content. communities.canada.com/edmontonjournal/blogs/eatmywords/archive/2009/12/16/de-boning-a-turkey.aspx twitter.com/NAIT/status/6802914579
Whenever possible reuse content and post elsewhere. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avro_arrow www.techlifemag.ca twitter.com/NAIT/status/6669267608 2. We don’t have the time/resources to do this.
Always be looking and ready for opportunities. 2. We don’t have the time/resources to do this.
3. We don’t want anything bad said about us. Be a real person.
3. We don’t want anything bad said about us. Most comments are neutral. 3% positive, 2% negative, rest is neutral (Georgia Tech case study by KD Paine )
3. We don’t want anything bad said about us. Don’t get put off by swearing.
Trust yourself. Be genuine. Follow through. Always question. Extend trust to those who earn it. Repeat constantly in no particular order. So simple, it could be tweeted.
Diane Bégin Association Writer & Editor, Alberta Motor Association [email_address] 780.430.2428 www.twitter.com/dibegin www.linkedin.com/in/dibegin www.delicious.com/dibegin www.slideshare.net/dibegin www.facebook.com/dianebegin www.wheretobegin.ca