Values are the driving force behind personal action and a beacon of focus during turbulent times. Successful organizations recognize the business case for value clarity, and they know that connecting personal values to organizational strategy is the vital link to employee engagement, innovation, commitment, performance, decision making—and a competitive advantage.
In this presentation personal, team, and organizational values are explored and the Values Edge model is introduced. Values Edge facilitates values discovery and see its application through a real-world global alignment case study. You will learn about the role values play in shaping individual behavior, why values clarification is critical to success, and how they can be linked to enhance organizational performance.
What You Will Learn
• How values are formed and shaped
• Why values matter in the workplace
• How to balance personal and work values
• The role values play in motivating positive behavior
• Business benefits of values clarification
• How to handle values-based conflict
• The importance of linking personal and organizational values
Who Should Attend
• Front-line leaders
• Human resources professionals
• Organizational coaches