One fine body…
- London, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Work Chairman and Founder at Barrett Values Centre
- Industry Consulting / Advisory
- Website www.richardbarrett.net
- About Richard Barrett, FRSA, is an author, speaker and internationally recognised thought leader on the evolution of human values in business and society. He is the founder and chairman of the Barrett Values Centre. He is also a Fellow of the World Business Academyand Former Values Coordinator at the World Bank. He is the creator of the internationally recognized Cultural Transformation Tools (CTT) which have been used to support more than 5,000 organizations in 60 different countries on their transformational journeys. To date, more than 5,000 change agents, consultants .
business children coaching community consciousness creativity culture culuture education employee engagement flow leadership leadership development organizational culture personal growth project management psychology social soul spirituality sustainability team transformation value values wellness more…
brand management business children coaching community conscious capitalism consciousness creativity cultue culture culutre culuture education employee engagement flow leadership leadership development organizational culture personal growth philosophy of mind project management psychology social soul spirituality sustainability sustainable development team transformation value values wellness …less