2. circa 1886Scientific American Supplement, No. 530, February 27, 1886
3. [EASTMAN] recognized that his rollfilm could lead to a revolution if hefocused on the experience he wantedto deliver, an experience captured inhis advertising slogan, “You pressthe button, we do the rest.”
11. 1515Kodak = Camera > PhotographerseBay = Trading Platform > EntrepreneursGoogle = Search Engine > Expert Researchersbut…Segway = New Vehicle > Weirdo on ScooterSuper Size = Value for Money > Unhealthy person
12. Lowering BarriersEnable what was previously out of reach.Types of barriers• Skill• Time• Access• Social• Wealth
13. Using “The Ask”1. Listen to clients talk about customers.2. Shift discussion with The Ask.3. Consider how to lower barriers.4. Capture the vision of future customers.5. Work backwards from there.
15. Where„s the vision?
16. Experience VisionIt’s our job to imagine the futureusers can’t possibly imagine.
17. MICHAEL SCHRAGEWho Do You Want Your Customers To Become?UX needs to revisit its fundamentals. Great UXdesign should not just focus on the challenge ofcreating better customer experiencesbut rise to the challenge ofcreating better customers.
18. Who is M. Schrage asking UXdesigners to become?