The Revenue Engine - Drupal Commerce
- 3,236 views
Whilst you read this, another potential customer abandoned a purchase on your (Drupal) web site, never to return. Truth is that all web shops lose more customers than they should....
Whilst you read this, another potential customer abandoned a purchase on your (Drupal) web site, never to return. Truth is that all web shops lose more customers than they should.
Fortunately, it needn't be that way. But which formulas lead to success? Indeed how do you define success and how is it measured? How do I convince my client it's worth pursuing? Can I address conversion and retention concerns with existing software features?
Citing real life examples I will reveal how to achieve the full potential of your e-commerce sites with Drupal. Learn how to:
· Tightly integrate your software and Drupal without IT
· Use dashboards to make solid, informed marketing decisions
· Deploy multi-channel marketing automation to invigorate your sales
· Design campaigns to engage and nurture comparison shoppers
· Convert more abandoners
· Turn failure to opportunity
· Extend customer lifetime with personalisation
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views