• Save
comparative cost analysis of 5 different kudumbhasree of 5 different ares
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

comparative cost analysis of 5 different kudumbhasree of 5 different ares

on

  • 1,048 views

cost comparative analysis of kudumbhasree units

cost comparative analysis of kudumbhasree units

Statistics

Views

Total Views
1,048
Views on SlideShare
1,048
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
1
Downloads
0
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft Word

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

comparative cost analysis of 5 different kudumbhasree of 5 different ares comparative cost analysis of 5 different kudumbhasree of 5 different ares Document Transcript

  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) CHAPTER I INTRODUCTIONANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)1.1 INTRODUCTION kudumbashree was conceived as a joint programme of the Government of Kerala and Nabard implemented through Community Development Societies (CDSs) of Poor Women, serving as the community wing of Local Governments. Kudumbashree is formally registered as the "State Poverty Eradication Mission" (SPEM), a society registered under the Travancore Kochi Literary, Scientific and Charitable Societies Act 1955. It has a governing body chaired by the State Minister of LSG. There is a state mission with a field officer in each district. This official structure supports and facilitates the activities of the community network across the state. Kudumbashree differs from conventional programmers’ in that it perceives poverty not just as the deprivation of money, but also as the deprivation of basic rights. The poor need to find a collective voice to help claim these rights. The grassroots of Kudumbashree are Neighborhood Groups (NHG in short) that send representatives to the ward level Area Development Societies (ADS). The ADS sends its representatives to the Community Development Society (CDS), which completes the unique three-tier structure of Kudumbashree. Today, there are 1.94 lakhs NHGs, over 17,000 ADSs and 1061 CDSs in KudumbashreeANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) It is this network that brings women to the Grama Sabhas and helps them bring the needs of the poor to the attention of the local governments. The Community Development Societies are also very active in Government programmes and play significant roles in development activities ranging from socio- economic surveys and enterprise development to community management and social audit. Though its efforts to engage women in civil society in development issues and opportunities, Kudumbashree in association with the local self government of Kerala is charting out new meaning and possibilities for local economic development and citizen centric governance. The mission of Kudumbashree is “to eradicate absolute poverty in ten years through concerted community action under the leadership of local governments, by facilitating organization of the poor for combining self-help with demand-led convergence of available services and resources to tackle the multiple dimensions and manifestations of poverty, holistically”.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)Structure of KudumbashreeThe Community Based Organization, Kudumbashree, conceived ofpoverty as a basket of relative deprivations and vulnerabilitiesand has developed an innovative methodology to identify thepoor using non-economic parameters. The poor thus identifiedwere organized under a well-networked Community BasedOrganization (CBO). This methodology has since beenincorporated into the policy framework of the State for theidentification of the underprivileged.The Kudumbashree community organisation is a three-tieredstructure with its apex tier anchored in the local selfgovernments. The three tiers are: • Neighbourhood groups (NHGs) – Groups of 10-20 women from the same neighbourhood form the foundation of the structure • Area Development Society (ADS) – Federation of NHGs within a ward of the LSG • Community Development Society (CDS) – Registered Society as the Federation of ADS within the LSGNeighborhood Group (NHG)ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)The lowest tier constitutes the Neighbourhood Group with 10 to 20 women members selected from economically backward families. Meetings are convened on a weekly basis in the houses of NHG members. In the weekly meeting all members bring their thrift, which will be collected and recycled, to the system by way of sanctioning loans.In each Neighbourhood Group from among the poor women fiveoffice-bearers are selected for undertaking various functionalactivities.1. Community Health-Education Volunteer2. Income generation activities volunteer (IGA)3. Infrastructure Volunteer4. Secretary5. PresidentArea Development Society (ADS)The second tier is the Area Development Society, which is formedat ward- level by federating all the NHGs in the ward. Theactivities and the decision in the ADS are decided by therepresentatives of the women elected from various NHGs. TheArea Development Society consists of:1) General Body – Consists of all Presidents, Secretaries & threesectoral volunteers of the federated NHGs.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)2) Governing Body – Consists of seven member governing bodyelected from the general body. The seven member governingbody consists of ADS chairperson, ADS vice-chairperson and ADSsecretary.The following are the ex-officio members of ADS general bodyand governing body.1. ICDS/Anganvadi worker2. Saksharatha prerak3. Two experienced ex-ADS office bearers4. Local Junior public health nurseCommunity Development Society (CDS)At the Panchayat / Municipal level a Community DevelopmentSociety (CDS), a registered body under the Travancore-CochinLiteracy Scientific and Charitable Societies Act, is formed byfederating all ADSs in the local bodies.The CDS consists of1. General Body -It consists of all ADS members and ADSGoverning Body members.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)2. Governing Body -The Governing Body consists of Chairperson,Vice-chairperson, Vice-President, Member Secretary (Ex-officiomember).The specific objectives are: • Identification of the poor families through risk indices based surveys, with the active participation of the poor and the communities to which they belong. • Empowering the poor women to improve the productivity and managerial capabilities of the community by organizing them into CBOs. • Encouraging thrift and investment through credit by developing CDSs to work as informal bank of the poor. • Improving incomes of the poor through improved skills and investment for self -employment. • Ensuring better health and nutrition for all. • Ensuring basic amenities like safe drinking water, sanitary latrines improved shelter and healthy environment. • Ensuring a minimum of 5 years of primary education for all children, belonging to risk families. • Enabling the poor to participate in the decentralization process through the CDS, as it is a subsystem of the local government, under which it works.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)StrategiesThe action plan charted out for Kudumbashree is: - Formation of women collectives. The poor women from families identified will be organized into Neighborhood Groups (NHG) representing 15 to 40 families. A five-member team elected from the NHGs will be the cutting edge of the programmers. NHGs will be federated democratically into Area Development Societies (ADS) at the Panchayat/Municipality Ward level and then into Community Development Societies (CDS) at the Panchayat/Municipal level. Their organizational structures will provide opportunities for collective public action. More information/training. Weekly meetings of HGs, sharing of experiences, discussions, organized/unorganized trainings etc., will broaden their outlook on better health, better education, better social and economic status. Skill up gradation training.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) To facilitate economic development, suitable skill up gradation trainings will be given to women. Thrift - credit operations and 24 hour banking system. Enabling women to realize their latent potential, strengthening them through self-help are the main objectives of Kudumbashree. Small savings generated at the families are pooled at various levels as thrift and used to attract credit from banks, which will operate as 24-hour bank for the poor, acting as a sub-system of the formal banks. Better living conditions - Infrastructural facilities. The needs identified at NHG level are shaped as micro plans which are integrated into mini plans at ADS level and action plan at CDS level. This will be the anti-poverty sub plan of the local body and this will facilitate convergent delivery of Government programmes meant for the poor. Rather than the traditional system of heavily subsidized approach, Kudumbashree promote self-help approach for building houses, latrines, access to drinking water, sanitary facilities etc., availing the minimum support from Government. Common infrastructural facilities in the community strengthen them further.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Micro-enterprises for sustainable economic development Providing skill upgradation trainings, self-employment opportunities and infrastructural development through wage employment schemes are the preparing grounds for further development of successful micro enterprises. Kudumbashree is bent on giving necessary resource support and facilitate forward/backward linkages etc., to promote micro- entrepreneurship among poor women. Power to the people especially the poor women. The skill for identification of needs, fixing priorities, availing resources, bridging gap between needs and resources in a cost effective manner etc., are taught to the poor women groups in various phases. In the decentralization of power to the local bodies and common man, Kudumbashree can act as a healthy sub-system facilitating participation of poor women in the planning, implementation and monitoring of the programme. Leadership - decision making power. Interaction in women collectives will help them to have a better understanding, which will lead to the emergence of leadership. This will help to ensure efficient women leadership to elected governments in future.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) The ultimate goal. Reaching out family through women, and community through family, is the ultimate target of Kudumbashree.MilestonesIn contrast with the previous poverty eradication programmesthere are no specific financial and physical targets set forKudumbashree. Kudumbashree practices a process approach andnot a project approach. Milestones of the Mission, at a glance, areas follows:-. The largest women movement in Asia with a membership of 36 lakhs representing equal number of families. 36 lakh poor families brought under the community based organisations (CBO)s consisting of 1.87 lakh Neighbourhood Groups (NHG), 17,000 Area Development Societies (ADSs) and 1,058 Community Development Societies (CDSs)- rural & urban. Mobilized a sum of Rs. 1,105 crores as thrift and disbursed loans amounting to Rs.2,818 crores to the members of Neighbourhood Groups.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) 1,14,761 NHGs graded under Linkage Banking Programme, out of which 96,330 NHGs linked with banks and an amount of Rs.645 crores mobilised as credit. 25,050 individual enterprises and 1,757 group (with minimum 10 members) enterprises of women developed in urban areas. 1,430 individual enterprises and 4,578 group (with minimum 10 members) enterprises of poor women formed in rural areas. 2,55,270 families participated in lease land farming and 63,560 acres (257.2 km2) of land brought under cultivation. 376 group enterprises and 319 individual enterprises started under the Special Employment Programme (Yuvashree). Ashraya-Destitute identification and Rehabilitation Project implemented in 745 Local Self Governments and 58,389 destitutes identified. 44,586 houses constructed under the Bhavanashree housing loan scheme (without subsidy) for the poor in rural areas. 235 enterprneur groups (Thelima) formed for the municipal solid waste management in urban areas. ‘Buds’-10 special schools for physically and mentally challenged children set up under the leadership of the Local Self Government. 45,262 Balasabhas (Children’s) Neighbourhood Groups) with 7.9 lakh children formed in urban and rural areas.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)1.2 STATEMENT OF THE PROBLEM To analysis the cost of different Kudumabashree units of different wards and to examine which unit is more cost effective.1.3 OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY • To analysis the cost and benefit of the kudumabasree units of different areas under study. • To identify the most profitable kudumabasree unit. • To study the impact of kudumabasree on women empowerment in Kerala.1.4 METHODOLOGY & DATA COLLECTION The sampling Method Non random sampling method was used for the study. For the purpose of this study following wards were selected for studyANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) • Uruvachal • Mattanur • Irrity • Koothparmba • TellycherrySources of dataFor the successful completion of the present study, the datarequired for analysis had been collected from two sources,namely.,  Primary Sources  Secondary SourcesPrimary data were collected from the 20 respondents from 20kudumabasree units of 5 different wards of kannur districtsmainly through Observation, Direct Interview and Questionnaire.Secondary data were collected mainly from the past records,documents, website, etc.Tools and techniques used for analysis: • Tables • Charts • DiagramsANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)1.5 LIMITATIONS OF STUDYThe limitations of this study were:  The topic selected was very vast and requires much more time for the study. Therefore, time was a major limiting factor.  As they are giving information without any verification of records, there is certain chance of incorrectness of data.1.6 CHAPTER SCHEME • 1st chapter deals with introduction, statement of problem, objectives of the study, methodology & data collection and limitation of the study objective. • 2nd chapter gives analysis and interpretation of primary data collected. • 3rd chapter deals with findings, suggestions and conclusion.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) CHAPTER - II ANALYSIS AND INTERPRETATIONANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)Kudumbashree is one of the important women empowermentprogram adopted by state to eradicate poverty and up lightingdowntrodden in the villages. Study has been conducted to seehow far this provides output in villages understudy. On the basisof primary data study was conducted and following are theoutcome of the study. Table 2.1.1 AGE GROUP OF RESPONDENT Uruvachal NAME OF THE UNITSAge Kairali Padmalayam Anupam Lakshmi Totalgroup20-30 0ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)30-40     440-50 0More 0than 50Sources: Primary dataIt can be drawn that 100% of respondent age are coming underthe age group of 30-40. Table 2.2.1 Mattanur NAME OF THE UNITSAge Sri tech Sri nidhi Sree Sri pooja Totalgroup layam20-30   230-40   240-50 0More 0than 50Sources; Primary dataIt can be drawn that 50% of respondent age are coming underthe age group of 30-40 and remaining under 20-30 group. Table 2.3.1 koothparmbha NAME OF THE UNITSAge Swaralaya Abhilasha Poorna Nirmal TotalANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)group foods20-30  130-40   240-50  1More 0than 50Sources; Primary dataIt can be drawn that 25% of respondent age are coming underthe age group of 20-30, 50% under 30-40 and 25% under 40-50age group . Table 2.4.1 Tellycherry NAME OF THE UNITSAge Sree Amrutha Shakti Suja Totalgroup kurmba20-30 030-40    340-50 0More 1 than 50Sources; Primary dataIt can be drawn that 75% of respondent age are coming underthe age group of 30-40 and 25% under more than 50 age group. Table 2.5.1 Irrity NAME OF THE UNITSAge Samridhi Samridhi Aasarya Suja Totalgroup (ulikkal)20-30  130-40   2ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)40-50  150 PLUS 0It can be drawn that 25% of respondent age are coming underthe age group of 20-30, 50% under 30-40 and 25% under 40-50age group. Figure: 2.1The chart shows that 64% of member of kudumbashree comeunder the age group of 30-40. It is also found that next majorage group was 20-30. It indicates that younger generations arealso getting confidence in kudumbashree for their earnings.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Table 2.1.2 QUALIFICATION OF THE RESPONDENT Uruvachal Name of the unitsQualification Kairali Padmalayam Anupam Lakshmi TotalSSLC   2Pre Degree   2Degree 0Post 0GraduateSources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 50% of respondent are SSLCand remaining 50% are pre degree as qualification. Table 2.2.2 Mattanur Name of the unitsQualification Sri tech Sri nidhi Sree Sri pooja Total layamSSLC   2Pre Degree   2Degree 0Post 0GraduateSources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 50% of respondent are SSLCand remaining 50% are pre degree as qualification.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Table 2.3.2 koothparmbha Name of the unitsQualification Swaralaya Abhilasha Poorna Nirmal Total foodsSSLC   2Pre Degree   2Degree 0Post 0GraduateSources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 50% of respondent are SSLCand remaining 50% are pre degree as qualification. Table 2.4.2 Tellycherry Name of the unitsQualification Sree Amrutha Shakti Suja Total kurmbaSSLC   2Pre Degree   2Degree 0Post-Grad. 0Sources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 50% of respondent are SSLCand remaining 50% are pre degree as qualification. Table 2.5.2ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Irrity Name of the unitsQualification Samridhi Samridhi Aasarya Suja Total (ulikkal)SSLC  1Pre- Degree    3Degree 0Post 0graduateSources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 25% of respondent are SSLCand remaining 75% are pre degree as qualification. Figure: 2.2ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)It could be analyzed from the above chart it’s clear that highestqualification of members of kudumbashree where pre –degree. Itis become income sources for women in village with Minimumeducation qualification. Table 2.1.3 NUMBER OF BPL AND APL MEMBERSANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Uruvachal Name of the unitsType of Kairali Padmalayam Anupam Lakshmi TotalmembersBPL 17 9 9 10 45APL 3 9 7 3 22Total 20 18 16 13 67Sources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 67% of members belongs toBPL and remaining 33% are APL families. Table 2.2.3 Mattanur Name of the unitsType of Sri tech Sri nidhi Sree Sri pooja Totalmembers layamBPL 2 3 16 6 27APL 8 7 1 10 26Total 1o 10 17 16 53Sources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 51% of members belongs toBPL and remaining 49% are APL families. Table 2.3.3 koothparmbha Name of the unitsType of Swaralaya Abhilasha Poorna Nirmal Totalmembers foodsBPL 10 9 5 8 32ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)APL 0 1 2 0 3Total 10 10 7 8 35Sources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 91% of members belongs toBPL and remaining 9% are APL families. Table 2.4.3 Tellycherry Name of the units Type of Sree Amrutha Shakti Suja Totalmembers kurmba BPL 9 5 7 8 29 APL 11 0 0 2 13 Total 20 5 7 10 42Sources; Primary dataIt can be seen from the table that 69% of members belongs toBPL and remaining 31% are APL families. Table 2.5.3 Irrity Name ofthe units Type of Samridhi Samridhi Aasarya Suja Total members (ulikkal) BPL 10 13 10 9 42 APL 5 2 2 4 13 Total 15 15 12 13 55Sources; Primary dataANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)It can be seen from the table that 76% of members belongs toBPL and remaining 24% are APL families. Figure: 2.2.3 THE COST AND PROFIT ANALYSIS (Medicine Manufacturing)For the purpose cost analysis, medicine products of thekudumbashree units were taken. It is mainly due to factthat it is produced by all kudumbashree units understudy. Table 2.1.4 Uruvachal Various cost involved in production/kgANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Raw material cost Production Total cost cost Rs 140 Rs20 Rs 160 Figure 2.4.1 Table 2.2.4 Uruvachal Profit or Margin /kg Selling price Total Profit Production cost Rs 190 Rs160 Rs 30ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Figure 2.4.1.1 Table 2.3.4 Mattanur Various cost involved in production/kgANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Raw material cost Production Total cost cost Rs 125 Rs 25 Rs 150 Figure 2.4.2 Table 2.4.4 Mattanur Profit or Margin /kg Selling price Total ProfitANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Production cost Rs 210 Rs150 Rs 60 Figure 2.4.2.2 Table 2.5.4 Koothparambha Various cost involved in production/kg Raw material cost Production cost Total costANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Rs 140 Rs 35 Rs 175 Figure 2.4.3 Table 2.6.4 Koothparambha Profit or Margin /kg Selling price Total ProfitANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Production cost Rs 210 Rs175 Rs 35 Figure 2.4.3.1 Table 2.7.4 Irrity Various cost involved in production/kgANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Raw material cost Production cost Total cost Rs 125 Rs 35 Rs 160 Figure 2.4.4 Table 2.8.4 Irrity Profit or Margin /kgANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Selling price Total Profit Production cost Rs 200 Rs 160 Rs 40 Figure 2.4.4.1 Table 2.9.4 Tellycherry Various cost involved in production/kgANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Raw material cost Production Total cost cost Rs 145 Rs 25 Rs 170 Figure 2.4.5 Table 2.10.4 Tellycherry Profit or Margin /kgANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Selling price Total Profit Production cost Rs 200 Rs 170 Rs 30 Figure 2.4.5.1ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Figure 2.5It can be seen from the table that Mattanur and Irrity units havelow raw material cost compared to other units. It is mainly due toTransportation costs of these units are less, compared to others.Production cost of Uruvachal unit is less than other units due touse of traditional cooking method such as aluwa kiln. ThusMattanur unit is the most cost effective unit with a lowest cost ofRs 150.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Figure 2.6ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)It can be seen from the table that selling price of medicinesranges from Rs 190-210. Figure 2.7ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)The table stated that medicine unit of Mattanur is the most costeffective and profitable unit. It is mainly due to the fact that costof raw material and production cost were low.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) CHAPTER III FINDINGS & SUGGESTIONSFINDINGSANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)Following are the findings of the study • On the basis of study 64% of members of kudumbasree come under the age group of 30-40. • It is also found that next major age group was 20-30 it indicates that younger generation are also getting confidence in kudumbasree. • From the study it’s clear that highest qualification of members of kudumbasree where pre–degree. It become income sources for women in village with Minimum education qualification • The study reveals those 67 % members are BPL. • Mattanur unit of kudumbasree stand first in case of cost effectiveness and also in the case of profit it stand first.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)SUGGESTIONS • Government should provide marketing facility in order to overcome the competition from well established company. • Proper methods should be choked out to make it sure that financial assistance provide by government should be properly utilized. • Government should take initiative to choke out strategy for linking kudumbashree with tourism program.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)CONCLUSIONThe mission of Kudumbashree is “to eradicateabsolute poverty in ten years through concerted communityaction under the leadership of local governments, by facilitatingorganization of the poor for combining self-help with demand-ledconvergence of available services and resources to tackle themultiple dimensions and manifestations of poverty, holistically. It has become income sources for women in village withMinimum education qualification and the younger generations arealso getting confidence in kudumbashree for their contributiontowards family.From the study it was also concluded that Mattanur unit ofkudumbhashree stand first in case of cost effectiveness and alsoin the case of profit it stands first.ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)REFERENCES ♣ Journal of kudumbashree.Website: www.kudumbashree.orgANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)APPENDIX COMPARATIVE COST ANALYSIS OF KUDUMBASREE UNITS QUESTIONNAIRE1) Name, Designation & Address of the Respondent:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Telephone if any: ----------------2) Respondent’s age • 20-30 • 30-40 • 40-50 • More than 503) Qualification of the respondent? • SSLC • Pre degree • Degree • Post graduate3) Name of the unit you belong to : ______________4) When was the unit set up? (Year): ___________5) Total members in the unit now? (Nos.):________6) How many are BPL members? (Nos.):_________7) Nature of operations of the unit?ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) Service / production8) How much is the total investment? (Rs.)_______9) Amount of subsidy received from government /bank?(Rs.)_____10) How much is the monthly sales of the whole unit? (Rs) PRODUCT 1 RS ______ PRODUCT 2 RS ______ PRODUCT 3 RS ______12) How the products are sold? 1=Door to door campaigns, 2=Local Market, 3=Near by towns, 4=Direct sales 5=Others _________13) Cost involved in promotional activity? Rs______14) Name of suppliers (Raw materials)? Supplier1 supplier2 supplier3Product _______ ______ ________15) Various cost involved in productionProduct 1 • Raw material cost Rs________ • Production cost Rs________ • Maintenance Rs________ • Any other________ Rs________Product 2 • Raw material cost Rs________ • Production cost Rs________ • Maintenance Rs________ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) • Any other________ Rs________Product 3 • Raw material cost Rs________ • Production cost Rs________ • Maintenance Rs________ • Any other________ Rs________16) Salaries, wages and other benefits? No of employees RS • Salaries _________ ___ • Wages _________ ___ • Benefits __________ ___17) Transportation cost involved? Product1Rs_____ Product2Rs_____ Product3Rs________18) Cost of products for Sale? Product1Rs_____ Product2Rs_____ Product3Rs________19) Margin/ Profit in each product? Product1Rs_____ Product2Rs_____ Product3Rs________20) Which product do you think is more profitable? Product1Rs_____ Product2Rs_____ Product3Rs________ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA)PHOTOS: “ Nirmal Food Products”ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) “Samridhi Nutrimix Unit” “Sree Layam Shikarimelam”ANUJ NAMBIAR
  • ANUJ NAMBIAR (MBA) “Sri Nidhi”ANUJ NAMBIAR