Fostering research in science communicatoin by means of competitive projects
Fostering research and innovation in Science
communication by means of competitive projects
Miquel Duran (UdG), Sílvia Simon(UdG), Fernando Blasco (UPM)
CCSC 2019, Burgos
@miquelduran @silviasimonr @fblascoxyz
This presentation: bit.ly/ccsc-123
Conclusions & More
Shaded area between teaching, communication and research
• Ph.D. direction (and also undergrad research programs)
• Mentoring related to research and Science communication.
• Set up 2 to 4-year projects on Science Communication
• Establish system of rewards for academics and researchers
• make Communication of Research compulsory and evaluable
(same for innovation in teaching, of course).
Whether this should apply to individuals or to groups, that is a
matter of further discussion and cannot be separated from the
formal structure of tenure at universities and research centers.
Thank you! @miquelduran @silviasimonr @fblascoxyz