1. Presents a brief overview of the proposed plan for
quick management skimming.
2. Presents relevant background data on the market,
product, competition, distribution, and macro
3. Identifies the main opportunities /threats /strengths
/weaknesses, and issues facing the product.
4. Defines the goals the plan wants to reach in the areas
of sales volume, market share, and profit.
5. Presents the broad marketing approach that will be
used to achieve the plan’s objectives.
6. Answers: What will be done? Who will do it? When will
it be done? How much will it cost?
7. Forecasts the expected financial outcomes from the
8. Indicates how the plan will be monitored.
1. Executive summary
2. Current marketing situation
3. Opportunity and issue
5. Marketing Strategy
6. Action programs
7. Projected profit-and- loss
Eight Point Business Plan
You are welcome to contact Nigel Bairstow at B2B
Whiteboard, your source of B2B Asia / Pacific
Visit and join: www.b2bwhiteboard.com